Rent a car for Andorra online with us and save big on our exclusive offers. At VIP Cars, we provide you with a dedicated platform to compare and book the best of deals in a safe, easy and quick way. Travelers can book with us well in advance by paying in any currency of their choice.
Andorra or the Principality of Andorra is a land-locked country in southwestern Europe, surrounded by France and Spain. It is a prosperous country known mainly for its tourism and its reputation as a tax haven. It is ruled jointly by the Bishop of Urgell and the French President.
Andorra is a mountainous country and is served by a single road each from both France and Spain, so rental car is the best way to reach here. This country is known for its many ski resorts. Moreover, most mountainous villages have been converted into resorts. Some of the more popular resorts here include Pas de la Casa, Soldeu, Arcalis, and Arinsal.
Touring Andorra- The Many Highlights!
Nested between France and Spain, Andorra is a small treasure that is largely visited by Europeans. The country does not own any airport, so you would need to travel here via car. Therefore, it is suggested that you pre-book car rental for Andorra for a hassle0free commuting experience. There are abundant opportunities for indulgence here such as shopping, taking part in winter sports, admiring Romanesque architecture and relishing World-class rustic mountain food. The Caldea Spa Complex is also well worth a visit. It is famous for Jacuzzis, swimming pools (both internal and external) and massage sections.
Driving Rules in Andorra
Booking a car rental for Andorra is the most convenient mode of traveling to its beautiful surrounding. However, drive carefully and below listed are a few rules of the road that you need to keep a check on.
Why Book with Us?
- Do keep a check that the traffic circulates on the right side of the road in Andorra
- The legal driving age in Andorra is 18 year and above.
- The normal speed limit is- 60-90Km/h outside towns and 50Km/h in the built-up areas.
- To avoid any punishment, do keep a check that all the passengers wear seatbelts and kids below 10 years of age cannot sit on the front seat.
- Reflecting yellow waistcoat, warning triangle and spare lamps are mandatory to be kept in the car.
- A fire extinguisher and first-aid kit must always be kept in the car. As for winters, do use spiked tyres and snow chains.
- Stray animals can commonly be traced on the roads, so you better avoid driving in the dark.
At VIP Cars, we provide you with a trusted platform to book affordable car hire services for Andorra in advance to your arrival here. Available under different segments such as luxury, utility and economy; the cars can be booked by paying any currency you own. Our booking engine is easy to use and SSL-secured. Thus, you can be assured that the information shared with us is kept completely secure. Another advantage is that we have a vast network of trusted local and global car rental suppliers. You can compare and book the best of car rental deals for Andorra.
Therefore, plan your stay here ahead of time and rent a car for Andorra online with us to save on our exclusive deals.