Explore the given booking form to find a vast inventory to cars to select, compare and book the best of car rental deals for Aruba online with us. Advance booking available to avail special seasonal discounts.
Aruba is one of the most touristic islands in the Caribbean. Life in Aruba is different and its many sandy beaches, beautiful resorts and main town Oranjestad is testimony to its magnificence. Rent a car for Aruba and take a ride down to its beautiful locales for a well-spent vacation. All credit to large number of tourists on the island, it is no less than a big party where everyone is invited.
Aruba Travel Guide- Sights & Activities!
The Northern Coast of Aruba is known for its rocky coastline whereas the Southeastern Coast homes pristine sandy beaches and warm waters. It is famous for its beaches and there are many activities for extreme indulgence.
Driving Rules for Aruba
- Gold Mills- Belonging to 19th century, the historic mills were developed so as to cater to the gold rush. These include Bushiribana on the Northern Coast and Balashi on the Southwestern shore. These mills can easily be reached if you have pre-booked car rental for Aruba.
- Beaches- If you own a hired car in Aruba then you can drive to the various beaches here, both crowded and secluded. These include Baby Beach, Eagle Beach, Palm Beach and San Nicolas Beach to name a few.
- Diving- It has earned the stature for being a prime diving destination. Besides giving a glimpse into unique creatures, there also exist some amazing shipwrecks such as Antilla Shipwreck and Boca Catalina.
- Other Places of Interest- The natural bridges, California Lighthouse, Bubali Bird Sanctuary, Aruba Ostrich Farm, Arikok National Park, Haystack Mountain and Aruba Numismatic Museum are the eminent places of interest here.
The road network is extremely sound and interested travelers can rent a car for Aruba.
Car Rental in Aruba- What Makes Us Special?
- Arubans drive on the right hand side of the road.
- Here, speed limit is 40Km/h for urban areas and nearly 60Km/h for regions out of town.
- Be careful when parking your vehicle as there many prohibited areas.
- The traffic flow is one-way and if there is an intersection ahead, then traffic on your right has the right of way.
- If involved in an accident then notify the police and your car rental supplier. Immediate assistance will be provided!
- Be extra careful on wet roads as these tend to get slippery.
VIP Cars is a trusted platform for to book car rental for Aruba and World over. Online car hire with us is easy, quick and affordable. We make sure the deals are all-inclusive and fairly quoted. No booking or processing fee is being charged! We also do not charge any cancellation fee, if done 24-hour before pick-up. When booking with us, you can pick the car up from one location and drop it back to another.
Travelers can book with us in advance to their arrival here and experience the best of this African land.