Car Rental for Azerbaijan
Are you considering a trip to Azerbaijan? To make your commute trouble-free, we at vipcars.com are there to help you. VIP Cars provides you with friendly service, along with the widest range of cars at the lowest prices as a part of our everyday offer. Whether you are planning for a business trip or wanted to spend some time in leisure, all you need is to rent a car and there you go.
Benefits of car rental through VIP Cars
Renting a car through VIP Cars is not only affordable but quick and simple also. Our booking engine is fully secured, so all the information shared and payments made at vipcars.com will be kept completely confidential. Other car rental benefits include:
- Freedom of selecting pickup and drop-off locations at your convenience.
- Booking amendment and cancellations are free of cost.
- Cheapest deals with no hidden charges.
- 24*7 call and online chat support
Car rental suppliers for Azerbaijan
VIP Cars in association with the trusted suppliers provides you a diverse range of up-to-date car models. Our leading car rental suppliers in Azerbaijan are -
- El Rent
- Car Hire Baku
- Marshalls Rent a Car
- Karavan Rent a Car
Car types available for Azerbaijan
Through vipcars.com, you can choose one of our rental fleets to explore Azerbaijan. Luxury, SUV and Economy cars whichever you select, our top brand suppliers provide with your perfect rental car to get you around in comfort in leisure.
Car rental locations in Azerbaijan
Car hire through vipcars.com in Azerbaijan has great rates to offer with multiple pick-ups and drop-off options to make your trip worth remembering.
Some of our car hire locations in Azerbaijan are:
- Baku Airport
- Baku Downtown
- Baku Hilton Hotel
- Gabala Airport
- Ganga Airport
Azerbaijan officially the Republic of Azerbaijan is located between Asia and Europe. It lies on the Caspian Sea between Iran and Russia. Azerbaijan is one of the most secular Islamic countries with a mixed culture of Turkish and Russian traditions. Capital City 'Baku’- is the largest city and also the main highlight of the place known for its modern buildings, coastal view of Caspian Sea, art galleries and much more.
Places to visit in Azerbaijan
- Icheri Seher also known as “Old City” and “Fortress”, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Baku, along with fascinating architectural feats all over the city.
- Baku's Absheron National Park is the perfect place to witness Azerbaijan's beautiful flora and fauna.
- Azerbaijan has the world's highest number of mud volcanoes. 350 To be accurate. One of the best known is the Garasu Volcano, known for spewing mud into the air for more than 1,000 meters.
- Naftalan resort is known for the Naftalan crude oil, which is said to have healing properties and has sparked a boom in the region's medical tourism.
- Shahdag Mountain Resort provides skiing with state-of-the-art facilities during the winter season.
Petrol Stations in Azerbaijan
To make your ride smooth and stress-free with VIP Cars here are few petrol stations in Azerbaijan.
Lukoil YDMAddress: Muzaffar Narimanov, Baku, Azerbaijan
Hours: Open 24 hours
Alamdar Gas StationAddress: Hadishahr, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
Hours: Open 24 hours
ABU PetrolAddress: Baku, Azerbaijan
Hours: Open 24 hours
Popular day-trips in Azerbaijan
With VIP Cars rental fleets, you can also drive to the city outskirts and enjoy scenic neighborhoods. Visitors also preferred other cities to be visited besides the capital city. Some popular day trips in Azerbaijan are:
Azerbaijan to Ganja
Distance: 2h 19min(152.6km) Best Route: via Bakı-Ələt-Qazax-Gürcüstan/M2
Azerbaijan to Khachmaz
Distance: 5 h 36 min (410.2 km) Best Route: via Bakı-Ələt-Qazax-Gürcüstan/M2
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What is the age limit to rent a car in Azerbaijan?
In Azerbaijan, the minimum age to rent a car is 21 which may vary as per the car category and car rental supplier.
Where to pick a car at Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku?
There are multiple locations to pick a car in Baku. However, if you’re picking up at the airport, it’s on the first floor in Terminal 1. If you can’t find your car rental supplier, just ask at the information desk.
What types of cars are preferred for rental in Azerbaijan?
The most often booked rental car type in Azerbaijan are compact and economy cars.
Can I drop-off my car at a different location?
Yes, depending upon the suppliers' availability you can select different drop-off locations at the time of booking.