Rent a car in Lebanon with VIP Cars, your trusted partner. We offer a large rental car fleet from leading car renal suppliers in Lebanon, helping you enjoy the best of glorious past and incredible present of the country..
Sharing borders with Israel and Syria, Lebanon is a country filled with rich history and culture. Sweeping sandy beaches and soaring mountain ranges help to make up the stunning Lebanese landscape, and a mix of ethnicities and religions creates a really interesting vibe. Varying from the well preserved to crumbling ruins, each site provides an interesting visit and glimpses into a world long ago. Different civilizations have called Lebanon home over the years, causing Lebanon to contain such a glorious meld of influences.
From massive Stone Age sites to Roman temples, from magnificent castles to Phoenician cities, from divine mosques to impressive cathedrals, Lebanon has wealth of worth seeing attractions scattered all over its territory.
With a car rental booked for Lebanon you are ready to explore its various surprises along with the splendid beaches nestled along the Mediterranean Sea. Worth mentioning leading places include:
Driving Rules in Lebanon
- Sidon: One of the oldest cities of the world, Sidon is home to several historic temples, shrines and other classic monuments.
- Faraya Mzaar Kfardebian: A popular mountain resort and ski destination, Faraya Mazaar Kfardebian is the exclusive ski resort in the Middle East.
- Beirut: Lebanese capital and a major nightlife destination, Beirut is also known for its Central District, a hub of world class hotels and restaurants.
- Jeita Grotto: Beautiful limestone caves and picturesque beauty make Jeita Grotto a unique place.
- Batroun: A beautiful town, Batroun is famous for its imposing fortress and narrow medieval lanes.
- Tripoli: One of the largest cities of Lebanon, Tripoli is a shopper’s paradise with several modern shopping outlets and traditional souks.
- Here are basic traffic rules for hassle free usage of a rental car in Lebanon.
- Traffic moves on the right hand side of the road.
- Seatbelts must be fastened while driving.
- Using a cell phone while driving is unlawful.
- You need to carry all car rental related documents with you when arriving in Lebanon.
Book your Lebanon car rental today!