Book a car rental at Krabi International Airport
Rent a car at KBV Airport through VIPCars.com to manage transfers near Krabi Airport, a hub of relaxed and tourist-friendly destinations centered around budget travelers. Choose from a wide range of cars starting from economy to luxury models as our website is the place for an all-round search for car hire where you can get the lowest priced car hire deals from a wide range of trustworthy suppliers. Our website enables the user to add free or paid extras to the car rental such as an additional driver, child seat, or GPS. Moreover, you can easily compare car hires for Krabi Airport at VIPCars to get the best-priced deal with useful inclusions to gain independence for touring Krabi. Just enter your pickup location at Krabi Airport, enter desired dates and book the perfect rental car in just a few minutes. Also, you can choose a different drop-off location such as Phuket.
Booking in advance gives you an array of cheaper prices along with a generous availability of most of the models, in comparison to booking at the last moment which will give you only limited cars to choose from.
Rental Car Categories at Krabi Airport
Adventurous groups who do not want to compromise on comfort must go for an SUV as the car will have all the required features along with decent luggage space. (Toyota Vigo)
Cheaper to rent, these cars are ideal for a family with a little luggage. (Toyota Vios)
Rent economy cars in Krabi Island as these tiny cars are relatively cheaper to rent and suitable for couples carrying only a little luggage. (Nissan Almera)
A car suitable for a compact family carrying a less amount of luggage, ideal for driving across a busy town like Krabi. (Mitsubishi Mirage)
A large mid-range car with a seating capacity for around 5 passengers carrying not to much of luggage. (Toyota Altis)
Big 6-12 seater vehicles suitable for a large group of people who also need some decent luggage room while touring the tourist town of Krabi. (Toyota Innova)
A higher range car rental apt for up to 5 passengers with around 2 suitcases, perfect for family vacations in Krabi Island. (Toyota Camry)
Location of Car Rental Desks at Krabi Airport, Thailand.
A few of our car rental suppliers provide pickup through a shuttle off the airport whereas others have desks at Krabi Airport itself at Arrivals Hall, first floor, Building 1 of Terminal 1. You will easily be able to locate the desks situated on the left side after the baggage claims and customs area at the airport.
- Budget Rent a Car
- Europcar Car Hire
- Hertz Car Hire
- National Car Rental
- Sixt Car Hire
- Thai Rent A Car
Add-on extras available with our Krabi Airport car rental deals
When you book a car rental with us for Krabi Airport, you can add paid or free extras to the car rental booking to suit your needs. The following are a few of the extras available at KBV Airport.
- Additional driver- If you plan to share the driving of the car with someone else then you need to give their details to the car rental company and select 'additional driver’ before confirming the booking.
- Infant seat- Go for a child seat for the safety of your children and prevention of injury during accidents while you are travelling in a car rental in Krabi.
What are the inclusions provided with a Krabi Airport car rental?
Booking a car rental for KBV Airport through VIPCars.com will fetch you a unique combination of the following inclusions or more, depending on the suppliers’ policies.
- Loss damage waiver
- Theft protection
- Unlimited mileage
- Meet & greet service
- Collision damage waiver (CDW)
- Additional driver
Information on Krabi Airport
|Address:||Nuea Khlong, Krabi 81130, Thailand|
Krabi International Airport, located 15 km away from Krabi city center, is an airport with the latest amenities, constructed in a one-of-a-kind way besides a giant rock. Baggage claims are done on the ground floor and the airport is known for accurately managing the luggage of the travellers. Airbuses and Boeing are the main fleet operating at the airport whereas Bangkok Airways, China Southern Airline, Firefly, Lucky Air, Silk Air, Thai Airways International, Finnair, Malindo, Air Asia, China Eastern Airline, and Malaysia airlines are the major airlines operating at Krabi Airport.
Major operations at KBV began only in 2006 and the airport is managed by the Government of Thailand. Considered as one of the best Thai airports, KBV serves as the major airport centered around tourists wanting to explore the beaches of Thailand and other attractions of the country. Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Guangzhou, Penang, Kunming, and Subang are the major destinations to and from Krabi Airport.
Krabi Airport is located on route 4 which is the main highway on the east coast of Thailand and is the nearest airport to locations like Ao Nang, Railay Beach, Koh Lanta and Koh Phi Phi. The nearest petrol pump to Krabi Airport is by Shell, located on Route 4, just 5 minutes away from the airport.
Terminal guide for KBV Airport
Krabi Airport is small in size and offers only limited facilities such as these so do not expect a lot of shopping. There are 2 terminals at the airport: Terminal 1 caters to international and domestic flights whereas, Terminal 2 is only for domestic traffic. KBV Airport is equipped with a 24*7 medical center.
Self check-in machines, immigration facilities, restaurant, prayer room, coffee shops, information desks, souvenir shops, ferry pickup point, duty-free shop, car park, baggage wrap, ATMs, currency exchanges and bank.
Terminal 2 comprises car park, lounge, gift shop, drinks shop, information desk, coffee shops, restaurant, snack shops and ATMs. This domestic terminal of Krabi Airport is a small terminal which was recently renovated.
Top destinations near Krabi Airport
- Distance- 12.0 km
- Route- 4
- The picturesque Krabi town is just a 15 minutes drive away from Krabi Airport. Krabi town with well-kept roads and signposted attractions is the capital of the Krabi Province, rich in cultural as well as natural attractions. Krabi is the spot from where you can explore the world-famous beaches of Thailand and enjoy the easy-going ambiance of the city enhanced with cafes, world-class restaurants and budget-friendly food outlets. Please make sure that you park your rental car in a designated car park to avoid adding to the troubles related to car parking.
Ao Nang Beach
- Distance- 26.3 km
- Route- 4 and 4034
- Located just a half-an-hour’s drive away from Krabi Airport, Ao Nang Beach is a haven for tourists as the beach is equipped with nice eateries, a happening nightlife along with a beautiful white sand beach. Go scuba diving to experience the vibrant underwater life, tour the area in a motor boat, learn Thai cooking or go on long walks to experience the real Thailand. Please note that on busy days you will have to park your car rental a little away from the central area due to rush.
Than Bok Khorani National Park
- Distance- 50.1 km
- Route- 4
- Just a 45-minute drive away from the airport, Than Bok Khorani National Park is an ideal place to hike around waterfalls, mangroves and other natural attractions. One can spend time swimming, indulge in water sports or pay a visit to the caves with ancient art. Please note that the opening hours of the park are from 6am to 6pm. You can park your car rental at the car park at the entrance of Than Bok Khorani National Park.