Rent a Cheap Car for Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
Book a car rental for Al Maktoum International Airport online and get big discounts from VIP Cars. Dubai remains the most preferred holiday destination whenever someone’s traveling to the United Arab Emirates, because of its modern architecture and luxurious shopping malls. If you’re entering Dubai via the Al Maktoum International Airport, make sure to book a rental car in advance in order to get the best rental car at an economical price.
Try our Simple Car Hire Booking Process
VIP Cars has a simple and user-friendly booking process, where you can hire a car for Al Maktoum International Airport in just a matter of few minutes. You can either hire a car online via our booking engine or can also call our booking helpline where our customer care executives will help and take you through the process of hiring a car for Al Maktoum International.
The online booking can be done easily by -
First, searching for a list of all the available rental cars at the Al Maktoum Airport.
Second, comparing the available vehicles and deals using different filters according to your preference.
Third, booking a rental car of your choice by paying a small security amount online via a credit card.
Our booking support executives can be reached easily by calling on our helpline numbers or via live chat on our website.
- When you book a car rental with VIP Cars, there is no chance of any online fraud as we provide our customers with an extremely secure online payment system.
- Our payment platform also accepts multiple currencies so the customers can conveniently pay in their local money while booking their rental car for Al Maktoum International Airport.
- VIP Cars offers free cancellation if you inform us 24 hours before the pickup time, and therefore the whole booking amount is refunded.
- In case you fail to inform us on time or don't show up at the airport to pick up your rental car, VIP Cars and the rental car supplier concerned are not liable to return any money.
Our Car Hire Suppliers at Al Maktoum Airport (DWC)
The car rental companies given on the right, have their service desks at DWC Airport's Arrival Terminal. As VIP Cars works with only the most reliable suppliers in Dubai who provide their car rental services at Al Maktoum International Airport, our customers receive the best services.
Standard Insurances Included in Your Al Maktoum Airport Rental Car Deal
- Theft Waiver
In the event of the rental car being stolen, this insurance reduces the liability of the customer up to a certain amount, above which the customer will have to pay.
- Collision Damage Waiver
In case the rental car is involved and damaged in an accident, this insurance makes sure that the financial weight on the customer is decreased to a certain amount.
- Third Party Liability Insurance
If, due to an accident, other people or some property is damaged, this insurance will cover the harm to some extent. The customer will have to pay above the insurance value.
Documents Required To Pickup Rental Car at DWC Airport
You must carry the following documents to pickup a rental car at DWC Airport. As a safety measure, these documents must also be carried at all times while driving the rental car -
- Car rental confirmation voucher
- International driving permit / valid driving license
- Credit card in the name of the renter
- Identity proof (preferably passport)
In case any extra documents are required, it will be mentioned by the supplier in the confirmation voucher sent to you via e-mail.
Benefits of Booking a Rental Car for
Al Maktoum Airport With VIP Cars
- All-inclusive pricing
- No hidden charges
- Competitive prices
- Secure online payment system
- 24x7 booking support.
- Free cancellation
- Reliable suppliers
- Easy booking process
Al Maktoum International Airport
Al Maktoum International Airport is located about 37 km/23 miles southwest of Dubai, in Dubai World Central. The airport opened in 2010 and at present, only a few airlines operate at the airport. Al Maktoum International handles approximately 350,000 passengers on an average in a year and is open 24 hours.
|Address:||Al Maktoum International Airport, Emirates Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates|
Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC) Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi, Multiple ATMs, and currency exchange desks.
- 24 hours medical assistance and a pharmacy.
- Showers, smoking rooms, prayer rooms, baby care rooms.
- A few regular retail stores and duty-free shops in the DWC Airport Duty-Free Area.
- A few food outlets that operate as per the flight schedules.
Top Attractions in Dubai
Dubai has miraculously transformed itself from a small desert town to an incredible city known for its opulence. As the world's leading tourist destination, the city offers plenty of things to do and explore. Needless to mention that you'll need a rental car to move around freely and hiring a car at Al Maktoum International makes perfect sense. Most visited places in Dubai include -
- An unparalleled engineering marvel, Burj Khalifa lets you enjoy the breathtaking views from observatory decks on level 125 and 148 at 456 meters and 555 meters respectively.
- The Burj Khalifa SKY Lounge, located at the highest level, will allow you to experience a virtual flying tour over Dubai's iconic landmarks.
- One of the tallest luxury hotels in the world, the Burj Al Arab features 202 opulent suites and two classic restaurants - Al Muntaha and Al Mahara.
- While the Al Muntaha is 660 ft above ground, the Al Mahara is beneath the sea and is accessible only from a simulated submarine voyage.
- One of the best places to go for a leisurely evening stroll or a boat ride, the Dubai Creek refreshes you like anything after a hectic day.
- Extended to the Persian Gulf from its earlier location of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, the Dubai Creek is replete with restaurants, shopping centers, cafes, and nightclubs.
- Located very close to the Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Water Park features a wide selection of rides themed around Juha, a well-known character of the Arabian folklore.
- A wonderful place to spend your day, the water park also has plenty of options when it comes to enjoying the mouth watering food.
- One of the biggest shopping malls in the world, the Dubai Mall features innumerable shopping outlets, a 250-room hotel, cafes and restaurants, and 20+ cinema screens.
- The mall is home to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, SEGA Republic Theme Park, Reel Cinemas, Rainforest Cafe, and KidZania, an interactive theme park.
- Spread across a massive 4,000 sq m, the Dubai Museum's exhibits include unique artifacts and antiques of Asian as well as African nations.
- As the place gives an opportunity to know more about Dubai's history, you will definitely gain a valuable insight into various aspects of Dubai's rural and urban lives.
Popular Road Trips From Dubai
- Dubai to Liwa Oasis
- Distance: 350 km/217 miles
- Time: 4 hrs
- Route: Abu Dhabi - Ghweifat International Hwy/E11 and Tarif - Liwa Rd/E45
The Liwa Oasis is located on the northern end of the Rub' al Khali desert (also known as the Empty Quarter). Drive through the beautiful oasis villages and visit the Emirates National Automobile Museum on your way.
- Dubai to Hatta
- Distance: 140 km/87 miles
- Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Route: Sharjah-Kalba Rd/E102
Located in the Hajar mountains, Hatta offers one of the most magnificent routes. On your visit, try the Hatta Mountain Safari, which offers sand dunes and mountains in the background, and is a good way to explore the nearby areas.
- Dubai to Fujairah
- Distance: 120 km/75 miles
- Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Route: Sharjah-Kalba Rd/E102 and Dubai - Fujairah Rd/Maliha - Fujairah Rd/Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Rd/E84
Lying along the coastline of the Gulf of Oman, Fujairah is the best place in UAE for scuba diving. The drive from Dubai to Fujairah is pretty easy and consists of beautiful mountain ranges that will make your journey worthwhile.
- Dubai to Jebel Hafeet
- Distance: 190 km/118 miles
- Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Route: Dubai - Al Ain Rd/E66
One of the best road trips in the UAE, when you reach Jebel Hafeet at the altitude of 1240 m, the wavy journey along mountains and greenery feels totally worth the effort. Visitors can make a stop in Mubazzarah on the way to take a dive in the hot springs.