Cheap Car Rentals at Bordeaux-Merignac Airport (BOD)
Bordeaux–Mérignac Airport is located in the town of Mérignac and serves the city of Bordeaux and its surrounding regions. It has scheduled flights to destinations all across Europe and the Middle East. Rent a car at Bordeaux Airport and ensure a smooth and comfortable journey throughout the breathtaking regions of South Western France.
VIPCars offers you the lowest priced deals from leading international and domestic brands such as Alamo and Europcar. With our easy-to-use booking engine, you can select multiple filters to book the deal of your choice. For added comfort, you can even book extras like Additional Driver, GPS, Child Seat, etc. Contact our 24/7 customer support for any further queries.
Car Rental Companies at Bordeaux-Merignac Airport, France
Popular Car Rental Categories at Bordeaux Airport
Here are some of the most popular car rental categories at Palermo Airport.
Top Tips for a Bordeaux Airport Car Rental
- Book your car rental in advance to avail the lowest price.
- Always wear a seat belt while driving.
- Read the rental voucher carefully to avoid any future confusion.
- Using a mobile phone while driving is strictly prohibited.
- Book your rental car for the long term as it's cheaper than a short-term rental.
- Do check your rental car for any belongings you might have left behind while returning the rental car.
- Return your BOD Airport car rental on time to avoid any extra charges.
FAQs - Bordeaux Airport Car Hire
Many popular car rental agencies operate at Bordeaux Airport like Europcar, Sixt, National, and Enterprise.
All car rental desks are located in the Public Area right outside the Arrivals Hall.
You can book cheap car hire at Bordeaux Airport with VIPCars. Choose from an extensive collection of quality cars and travel at your own pace and schedule in and around the beautiful city of Bordeaux.
Yes, the minimum period for a Bordeaux Airport car rental is 24 hours/one day.