Get a cheap car hire deal for Walvis Bay Downtown today!
Try VIP Cars today to book a cheap rental car deal for Walvis Bay Downtown. Working with the best rental car companies of Africa, we bring you fuel-efficient cars at throwaway prices. Whether it is an economy, standard, van, or a 4X4 car rental in Walvis Bay that you want, you'll find every sort of vehicle at one place. We offer free comparisons across a wide range of Walvis Bay Downtown car hire deals that come with no hidden charges. Besides giving you value for money rental car deals, along with free cancellation feature and 24/7 booking support throughout the year, VIP Cars provides you with an array of standard inclusions and low-cost optional extras.
Our rental car suppliers in Walvis Bay Downtown
VIP Cars' strategic association with globally renowned car hire companies not only results in innumerable rental car deals but also a remarkable ability to cover multiple locations across Namibia. Depending upon your travel dates, along with the supplier that you prefer, you can pick up your rental car in Walvis Bay Downtown from any of the three locations.
- Bidvest Car Rental
One-way car rental from Walvis Bay Downtown
Get exclusive offers and cheap one-way car hire deals from Walvis Bay Downtown. With our super strong network of suppliers doing its duty in every nook and corner of Namibia, you can choose to drop off your rental car at any of the major airports and as well as cities or leading resorts. The three most popular one-way car rental destinations from Walvis Bay are mentioned below.
Walvis Bay – Walvis Bay AirportApprox. Distance: 17 km/11 miles Fastest Route: C14/M36 Estimated Time: 20 minutes
Walvis Bay – WindhoekApprox. Distance: 393 km/244 miles Fastest Route: B2 Estimated Time: 4 hours
Walvis Bay - Windhoek-Hosea Kutako AirportApprox. Distance: 437 km/272 miles Fastest Route: B2 Estimated Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Terms & conditions for Walvis Bay Downtown car rental
Having Africa's leading rental car companies in our fold makes variation a natural phenomenon in rental car terms. Nevertheless, we present you with the list of major terms and conditions for a 4WD car hire from Walvis Bay Downtown.
- Minimum age to rent a car is 18 years and the Young Drivers Surcharge is not applicable.
- Along with a valid driving license that should have been obtained 1 year before, an International Driving License (IDL) is required if your driving license is not in English.
- Excess amount for the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and Theft Waiver (THW) is not to exceed NA$26,500.
- Contract fee of NA$80, which is not included in your Walvis Bay Downtown car hire deal, is payable to the supplier concerned.
- Rental car must be returned with the same amount of fuel that it got supplied with at the time of pick up to avoid extra charges.
- Cross-border travel to all the neighboring countries, except Angola, is permitted with an additional charge of NA$1,600.
- 'Out of hours' service charge of NA$750 is applicable on weekends as well as public holidays.
- Special equipment confirmation largely depends on its availability at the rental desk of car hire supplier concerned.
Popular road trips from Walvis Bay
Walvis Bay is a small town with a glowing desert in its backdrop. While road trips in Namibia are always fascinating, a 4X4 car rental from Walvis Bay can turn them into something unbelievably extraordinary. Check out the details of the following most sought-after road trips originating from Walvis Bay.