Cheap Car Rental Virgin Islands
Rent a car in Virgin Islands through VIPCars at the lowest prices to enjoy your vacation to the fullest. As we have an association with the best domestic and international suppliers in the USA, we are able to provide the best deals to our customers. After when you are done filling in your travel details in the search box, on the result page you can compare the prices from the available companies for your car rentals in Virgin Islands. You can also utilize the filter feature to only see the results as per your preference.
Car rental in Virgin Islands with VIPCars comes with inclusions such as unlimited mileage, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Waiver (THW), etc. With us, you can also book chargeable Extras such as an additional driver, GPS, child seat, and booster cushion. Booking a car rental in Virgin Islands will allow you to select a car as per your trip type, book a car in your budget, make as many detours as you like, and drive the car at your pace and time schedule.
Types of Car Rentals Virgin Islands
Car rental companies in Virgin Islands provide all types of cars so you can book the best-suited car as per your trip type. Below mentioned is the list of car rental types available:
- Full Size
Car Rental Companies Virgin Islands
By associating with the top USA car rental suppliers, such as Alamo, Europcar, Thrifty, SIXT, and Hertz amongst others, we bring you excellent deals and rental options. Our services are high quality and prices are all-inclusive. Suppliers in the USA are popularly known for providing quality car rentals at Christiansted Henry Rohlsen Airport (STX) also known as Saint Croix Airport. Make your booking through suppliers to enjoy a hassle-free trip.
About the Virgin Islands
Known for their compelling tropical touch, the Virgin Islands of the United States is geographically part of the Virgin Islands archipelago. Mainly consisting of the Islands of Saint Croix, Saint Thomas, Saint John, and Water Island, it includes other minor islands as well. From picturesque views at Bays to historic neighborhoods, there are plenty of options to unwind with a car rental in the Virgin Islands.
However, be it Trunk Bay or Cinnamon Bay; all of the worthy locations are dispersed at long distances here. So, you would need a car rental in Virgin Islands to escape the visual treats of this wonderland to the fullest. Even though this place brings together the desired flavors of an entertaining excursion at every other corner, there are few locations one cannot afford to miss on their “to-do” list.
Places to Visit
Here are the top locations at this island group and what can be done here:
- Climb up the Blackbeard’s castle for a superb harbor view.
- Enjoy the adventures of snorkeling and kayaking at St Thomas’ Mangrove Lagoon.
- Take a tour of St Thomas to experience the mesmeric vistas, sightseeing options, and duty-free shopping.
- If you are an admirer of nature, then experience the thrill of a lifetime by swimming with sharks at Coral World Ocean Park.
- Cruzan Rum Distillery, Magens Bay, and Havensight are the other notable attractions that are worth exploring in this territory.
Tips for US Virgin Islands Car Rental
- Visited by millions of tourists every year, these islands offer the most adventurous excursion ever. So, make the most of your stay by booking a car rental in Virgin Islands. Henry E. Rohlsen Airport is our prime pick-up and drop-off location here.
- Ace Rent a Car is one of the most popular car rental suppliers available with VIPCars.
- Make sure to book your car rental well in advance so as to avail cheaper prices. Suppliers tend to offer low rates for early bookings.
- The minimum age to rent a car in Virgin Islands is 21 years, renters below the age of 25 will need to pay a Young Driver’s Surcharge.
FAQs - Virgin Islands Car Rental
Christiansted Henry Rohlsen Airport (STX) is a popular location for car rental in Virgin Islands. Travelers coming to the islands mostly prefer to make a pick-up and a drop-off for the car rental to this airport itself.
Most car rental suppliers in the US Virgin Islands would require you to have a credit card in the name of the main driver to pay the security deposit at the rental desk while making a pick-up.
You will require a Driver’s License (DL), an international driving permit (IDP), and proof of identity to rent a car in Virgin Islands. You would also require a credit card to make a deposit to the supplier during your pick-up.