Cheap Car Rental in Argentina
|Cross-border car rental:
|Minimum rental age:
|Minimum driving experience:
If you need freedom and ease while exploring Argentina then book a cheap car rental for major locations of this country through our website, VIPCars.com, where you can compare deals from international and local trustworthy suppliers. We have a car for every need and requirement starting from budget-friendly options to luxurious high-end cars.
With all the deals, you get many inclusions such as unlimited mileage, third party liability, collision damage waiver, theft waiver, airport fee service charge and tax. Also, booking through us lets you add extras to the booking such as child restraint. Please, make sure that you match all the requirements for renting in a car in this country to avoid any problems later.
Top Car Rental Companies in Argentina
We are associated with trustworthy international and local car rental brands that provide well-maintained vehicles at the lowest prices.
- Alamo Rent A Car
- Europcar Car Hire
- National Car Rental
- Localiza Hertz
- Sixt rent a car
Rental Car Categories Available in Argentina
Our car rental fleet is rich in many categories of cars available for multiple locations in Argentina.
Our compact car models will be ideal to tour the cities.
Choose a van or a minivan for a big group of passengers.
Book an SUV for countryside road trips in Argentina.
Go for a premium car to experience utter comfort in Argentina.
Popular Car Rental Locations in Argentina
- Buenos Aires Airport EZE
- El Calafate Airport FTE
- Cordoba Airport COR
- Bariloche Airport BRC
- Salta Airport SLA
- Mendoza Airport MDZ
- Trelew Airport REL
- San Juan Airport UAQ
- Buenos Aires Downtown
- El Calafate Downtown
- Cordoba Downtown
- Mar Del Plata Downtown
- Mendoza Downtown
- Ushuaia Downtown
- Salta Downtown
- Puerto Madryn Downtown
- Posadas Downtown
- Rosario Downtown
- Rio Gallegos Downtown
- Puerto Iguazu Downtown
- San Juan Downtown
- San Miguel de Tucumán Downtown
What are the driving requirements for Argentina?
- Side: In Argentina, cars are driven on the right-hand side of the road while overtaking is carried out on the left. Argentina has good roads except for a few countryside patches.
- Speed limits: 40 km/hr on streets, 60 km/hr on urban roads, and 100-120 km/hr on highways.
- Seat laws: Everyone in the car has to wear a seat-belt and children less than 12 years of age must be seated using a restraint system.
- Cross-bordering: Cross-border car rental is allowed and is available through many of our suppliers.
- Age: 18 years is the minimum legal age for driving in Argentina.
- License: A driving license and an international driving permit are needed for driving in Argentina. Or just a British driving license would do.
One-way car rentals in Argentina
Our suppliers provide domestic one-way car rentals in Argentina, especially, at airports. Please read the terms and conditions of the supplier before going for a one-way car rental as the charges will be extra.
Driving on National Route 40
- Route 40 is the longest route in Argentina and one of the longest in the world.
- The route runs through most of the western border of the country, for 5000 kilometers.
- This route is known throughout the world for classical road trips.
- The locals also call is as 'La Cuarenta'.
- Travel around Cuyo and the Northwest only in the winter as the rains spoil the path in the summers.
Argentina is a huge country with a great economy, a good buying-capacity and many natural wonders that make it the most sought-after tourist destination of South America. You can visit the national parks of Argentina to witness the many species of plants and animals.
The country has many attractions like the world’s most-visited glaciers located in Santa Cruz. Buenos Aires is the capital city of Argentina and is recommended for an amazing travel experience. El Ateneo Grand Splendid in Argentina, is one of the world’s most beautiful bookshops.
Popular Places You Can Visit
Perito Moreno Glacier
The sight is located at a distance of less than two hours from El Calafate by car.
Iguazú National Park
It takes just a half-an-hour drive from Peurto Iguazu to reach Iguazu National Park.
The colourful neighbourhood is just a 15-minute drive away from the city center of Buenos Aires.
The official residence is located in the center of Buenos Aires.
FAQs - Car Rental Argentina
You can book a cheap car rental in Argentina with the easy booking engine of VIP Cars. We negotiate prices from leading car rental companies and bring you the best deals in Argentina. Contact our customer support for any further queries.
SUVs and economy car rentals are the most popular in Argentina.
You would need a valid driver's license, a credit card in the main driver's name, and proof of identity for a car rental in Argentina. An International Driving Permit would also be needed if your driver's license is not printed in the Roman alphabet.
You need to be at least 21 years old for a car rental in Argentina. Most suppliers ask for an extra charge in case the renter is below the age of 25.