Cheap car rental Lamezia Terme airport [SUF]
Renting a car is really easy at Lamezia Terme airport through VIP Cars. Our suppliers provide best car rental deals for Lamezia airport with exclusive offers which cover all from long term rentals to one-day, monthly and weekend rentals. And, since our suppliers cover a dense network of locations in Italy, you can also rent cars with one-way option. With choices from luxury to convertible, sedan to SUV, we have all the types of manual and automatic transmission cars available. All you have to do is, fill the search form, compare the deals and fill the details before placing the booking. Book your Lamezia Terme airport car rental today for bigger savings & and explore the beautiful sights in the province of Catanzaro on your very own terms!
Car hire SUF airport- Useful info
- Rent the car in advance: Hiring a car between March-June and late-fall months September-November, will allow you to have a wider variety of cars at cheapest possible rates.
- Must carry: Check the rental voucher and bring the documents listed there for the successful pickup. Suppliers only accept original documents, digital or xerox copies are not entertained.
Car rental companies at Lamezia Terme airport (SUF)
We, at VIPCars, are connected with world-renowned brands along with the local companies that provide the biggest fleet of cars for you to choose from. Some of our leading partners are listed below-
- Enterprise rent-a-car
- Locauto Rent
- Auto Europa Sicily
Car rental desks at the airport
Car hire companies operate out of the airport and their car rental stations can be found in the Arrivals hall in the terminal building.
About Lamezia Terme airport
Lamezia Terme airport is located in Calabria, Italy. The airport’s IATA code SUF is derived from Sant’Eufemia – a district of Lamezia Terme. The town is just 3 km away from the airport, that you can easily reach using motorway A3 for through your hired car. The airport provides scheduled flights to approx 40 destinations in roughly 12 countries; major airlines operating from the airport include Air Italy, Air Berlin, KLM, Air France and Easyjet.
- Business center: For last minute commercial requirements with capacity of upto 45 persons.
- Money: ATMs and currency exchange counters are located at arrival and departure areas of terminal.
- Shopping: Shops are located at the terminal. Duty free shopping is also available in departures lounge.
- Food: The airport offers dine in places like restaurants, snack bars and cafes.
- Medical: The airport has a first aid centre located at arrivals section of the terminal with 24-hr medical assistance.
- Other: Luggage lockers are available at first floor of T1.Lost-property operates 24-hrs with around the clock assistance.
Tourist attractions near Lamezia Terme airport
Lamezia Terme is a city in southern Italy. It has Diocesan Museum that houses wooden and silver religious objects from the 15th to 20th centuries. On the outskirts of town are the Castello Normanno Svevo ruins, northwest is Parco Mitoo, an area of lush Mediterranean shrub centered on an amphitheater. A few other places to visit nearby are:
Hang loose beach
16 mins drive from airport
18 mins drive from airport
Museo archeologico lametino
22 mins drive from airport
La Vota lake
15 mins drive from airport