To get the best car rental deals in Cozumel, book a deal at VIP Cars where the deals are provided by leading car rental companies like Alamo Rent A Car. Cozumel is Mexico’s 'Caribbean Island,’ located off the Yucatan peninsula, across the famous Playa del Carmen. As there are many outdoor activities here, the island of Cozumel is becoming known to tourists as an alternative to large-scale resorts.
- What car rental agencies are there at Cozumel cruise port? Our car rental supplier at Cozumel Cruise Terminal is Alamo Rent A Car.
- Where are the car rental places on Cozumel? Our car rental locations in Cozumel include Cozumel Airport, Cozumel Cruise Terminal, Downtown and popular hotels like Hotel Iberostar and Hotel Allegro.
- What insurance is included in these car rentals for Cozumel? Most of our car rental companies include basic insurances like collision damage waiver and third party liability with all the car rental deals for Cozumel.
- Can I rent a car for a day in Cozumel? Yes, our car rentals can be rented for a minimum of 24 hours.
Cozumel is mostly a virgin Mexican island in the Caribbean Sea, known for scuba diving. You can even explore the island within one day. You can get the most of this island with boat tours. Cozumel has many attractions, in order to get around, a car rental will prove as the most comfortable and convenient option.
Top things to do in Cozumel
- Have fun with water at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park.
- Swim with dolphins and enjoy snorkeling at Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park.
- Tour the serene island of Isla de Pasion.
- Get familiar with the Mexican culture at Discover Mexico Park.
- Spend some time with dolphins at Dolphin Discovery.
- Feed dolphins at Dolphinaris.
- Relax and enjoy snacks at Playa Palancar.
- Climb up to Celarain Lighthouse for breathtaking views of the sea and beach.