Go for a cheap car rental in Netherlands
|Minimum car rental age:||21 years|
|Document required:||Driving license|
|Driving experience required:||1 year|
Tour the country of Netherlands in a low priced car rental from VIPCars. Having an independent vehicle at your disposal, on a holiday is a perfect way to create your own Dutch adventure, at an unmatched comfort. At VIPCars.com, you can even link your booking to your flight number to help your rental supplier keep a check on delays, if any. Working with the best of car rental brands in Netherlands, like Hertz, Sixt, Europcar, National, Enterprise, Ace Rental Cars and Alamo, we offer the widest fleet of cars with all inclusions like collision damage waiver, taxes, unlimited mileage and more.
Just compare the deals, select your car and reserve it online for your preferred city or airport in Netherlands.
Our car rental
companies in Netherlands
Our car rentals in Netherlands are provided by the best suppliers which are very trustworthy and well-known with a lot of awards for excellent services.
- Europcar Car Hire
- Sixt rent a car
- Hertz Car Rental
- Enterprise rent-a-car
- National Car Rental
- Alamo Rent A Car
- Ace Rent a Car
Car hire categories available in Netherlands
- Compact cars are great for touring cities due to the ease of driving on narrow streets and finding parking space.
- Choose a sedan if you are travelling long distances. A sedan has a sufficient leg room and luggage space.
- SUVs make drives comfortable and relaxed by providing enough space to families or groups.
What is the minimum age for renting a car in Netherlands?
- In Netherlands, the minimum age of the renter driver must be 21.
- Though, it depends on the car category.
- Drivers under 25 might have to pay a young driver surcharge.
What are the license requirements for driving in Netherlands?
- A foreign driving license is sufficient for a tourist.
- The driver should have held the license for at least one year.
Why should you go for a car rental in Netherlands?
An excellent network of highways throughout Netherlands, makes an inter-city drive into a pleasurable experience. A car rental will come handy when you need to visit the countryside and those parts which are not connected by train. Netherlands has well-signposted roads, so, driving around in a car rental will be a cake-walk. Netherlands offers a P+R park and ride facility in most of its cities for those who want to park their car and use the decent public transport network for the rest of their journey.
Perks of booking a car hire for Netherlands through VIPCars
Quality of cars
We provide high quality car rentals in Netherlands, produced by brands like Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Renault, Opel/Vauxhall, Mazda, Fiat, Audi, etc.
Our fleet of cars for Netherlands is wide and varied. Types of cars range from standard to compact to full-size.
Choose either a car with automatic or manual transmission. You can set the filters for the same from the left side of the results.
To personalise you car rental, you can add optional extras like a toddler seat to your car rental booking at a small amount.
A tourist’s guide to driving in Netherlands
- Side : Netherlands drives on the right side of the road.
- Kids : Children less than 40lbs should use child seats.
- Lane : Never drive on lanes or paths designated for buses or cyclists.
- Speed : Adhere to the speed limits (50 km/h or 30km/h in city, up to 80 km/h outside).
- Alcohol : Drunk driving is illegal in Netherlands.
- Seat belt : It is mandatory to wear a seat belt.
- Map : Always carry a map or rent a car with GPS while in Netherlands.
Our top car rental locations in Netherlands
Get to know Netherlands
Netherlands is one of the favourite tourist destinations with a mix of traditional and modern aspects. Many artistic masterpieces can be found in the Netherlands. The country is famous for tulips, its nightlife and a lot more. Be it the canal ring of Amsterdam or the architecture of Rotterdam or the art of Vondelpack & the South. Netherlands is home to many world-famous points of interest like Van Gogh Museum, A’DAM Tower, etc.