Cheap Car Rental Dalaman International Airport (DLM)
Go through our huge fleet of car and van rentals on VIPCars.com to book an online car rental at Dalaman Airport. Our car rental types include economy, standard, compact as well as 9 seater people carriers. The procedure to book a car rental at VIPCars is easy, just enter your car rental location to get the best car rental at DLM Airport, a gateway to southwest Turkey. You can even choose a different return location for your Dalaman Airport car rental. Take advantage of our free 24/7 customer assistance available via email, phone, or chat in case you face any confusion while booking.
VIP Cars offers an array of Dalaman Airport car rental deals through Alamo, Europcar, Circular Car Rental, SAX Car Rental, and Essence Car Rental. With a pre-booked car rental for DLW Airport, you can make a pick-up as soon as you arrive. Make sure you have all the documents listed on the rental voucher for successful car hire at Dalaman Airport.
Car Rental Useful Information
- Advance Booking: Make sure that your car rental for Dalaman Airport is booked well in advance so you do not have to book at a higher price and get a wider variety to choose from.
- Age Limit: You must be at least 21 years of age in order to rent a car in Turkey. Yet, up to 24 years of age, you need to pay a young driver’s fee. An International Driving Permit is also necessary for renting a car in Turkey along with a driving license held for at least one year.
- One of the major international airports of the Republic of Turkey, Dalaman Airport is about 409 miles away from Ankara.
Best Car Hire Companies at Dalaman Airport
Dalaman Airport is a popular location for renting a car, so there are several suppliers situated in the airport to help the renters avail the car deals that exactly suit their requirements. Below mentioned are some of the popular suppliers for car rentals at Dalaman Airport.
- Budget Rent a Car
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Essence Car Rental
- Green Motion
- Alamo Rent A Car
Car Rental Desks at Dalaman Airport (DLM): All car rental companies have their desks at the Arrivals Hall at Dalaman Airport.
Popular Car Rental Types at Dalaman Airport (DLM)
Economy and compact car rentals at Dalaman Airport have the lowest prices and are perfect for budget travel. Carrying heavy equipment or traveling around mountainous regions, SUV rentals are the most efficient cars. Luxury car rentals at Dalaman Airport with VIP Cars are also offered at affordable prices. Following are the most rented car rental types:
Guide to Dalaman Airport
|Address:||Ege Mh., 48770 Dalaman/Muğla Province, Turkey|
Dalaman Airport is one of the three international airports in the southwest Turkey. There are two passenger terminals at DLM Airport - international and domestic. Located at a distance of just 6 km from Dalaman’s center, Dalaman Airport is one of the busiest in Turkey by passenger traffic. Dalaman Havalimani is the Turkish name of the airport.
Dalaman Airport serves the tourist destinations of Marmaris, Fethiye, Dalyan and Kas.
Facilities at Dalaman Airport
- Money - Bank, ATMs & currency exchange
- Eat - Eateries, fast food chains & cafes
- Shopping - Shopping center, duty-free store & florist
- Others - Baby care room, electronic games & prayer rooms
Rental locations near Dalaman Airport
You can return your rental car at the place of your choice. Some popular rental places near Dalaman Airport are listed as follows:
- Dalaman downtown
Tips for a Rental Car at Dalaman Airport (DLM)
- A GPS system is recommended in Dalaman even if the roads have impressive signage with tourist attractions marked in brown. You have to drive on the right-hand side of the road while the steering wheel is on the left. In Turkey, tourists cannot pay the tolls in cash but they can pay the amount in advance to the car rental company.
- Make sure you follow the speed limits of 50km/h in urban areas, 90km/h in rural areas, and 120km/h on motorways. City areas have great roads unlike the rural areas with unimpressive gravel roads.
- You can rent a one-way car rental from Dalaman Airport, where you can pick up your rental car from one location and drop it at another within Turkey.
- Some suppliers require renters to pay a small booking amount and pay the full amount at the time of the pick-up at Dalaman Airport.
- Some suppliers also offer a 'Meet & Greet’ service at Dalaman Airport.
Road trips from Dalaman town
If you are planning to take trips from Dalaman, here are a few ideas that you can use:
Top things to do in Dalaman
- Visit beaches like İztuzu Beach, Ölüdeniz Beach and Sarigerme which are the highlights of the Turquoise Coast of Turkey.
- Do not miss to satiate your taste buds in a restaurant in the streets of Kalkan, the fishing village.
- History enthusiasts must experience the Dalyan Delta, especially the Rock Tombs.
- Take a mud bath in the Koycegiz Lake or a relaxing bath in the hot springs of Sultaniye.
- Explore the old underwater town of Simena near Kerkova, in a kayak.
- Take in the beauty of the Butterfly Valley and Marmaris Castle.
- Dine at a pizzeria or go for the local cuisine at a taverna in the Dalaman area.
- Take a yatch trip at Göcek, the sailing capital with an upscale marina with an al fresco lunch.
- Bargain at Fethiye’s Tuesday market where you shop for almost anything!
- Party at a happening nighclub of Marmaris, do not miss the musical Bar Street.
FAQs - Car Rental at Dalaman Airport (DLM)
You will need a valid Driver’s License (DL), an International Driving Permit (IDP) if your DL is not in the Roman alphabet, a credit card in the name of the main driver to pay the security deposit, and proof of identity to rent a car at Dalaman Airport. Make sure you carry all the required documents and car rental agreement with you while driving.
To return the Dalaman Airport car rental, as you approach the airport, follow the sign boards indicating 'car rental return’ to reach the car park area at the airport. Simply, drop off the car rental at the designated car park area and return the keys, and completed contract in the car rental return office.
For after-hour car rental return - Dalaman Airport: You can just park the car and put the car keys and completed contract in the 'Drop-Box’. Check for your belongings before dropping off the car.
- Book your car rental well in advance to avail discounted deals while planning your trip in Dalaman, Turkey.
- Reserve your car rental from www.vipcars.com, to book a car at the cheapest possible prices.
- Economy and compact car rental are cheaper compared to other car rental types.
Most car rental companies require a credit card in the main driver’s name to rent a car at Dalaman Airport. Suppliers require a credit card for a pre-payment during the online booking and again at the car rental desk for the security deposit. Make sure you read the Rental Terms carefully to determine the amount of security deposit and accepted payment methods.