Explore the given booking form to find a vast inventory of cars to select, compare and book the best car rental deals for Aruba online with us. VIP Cars offers you the lowest prices for a car rental in Aruba. Whether vacation or work rent a car and travel at your own pace and schedule.
Aruba is one of the most touristic islands in the Caribbean. Life in Aruba is different and its many sandy beaches, beautiful resorts, and main town Oranjestad is testimony to its magnificence. Rent a car for Aruba and take a ride down to its beautiful locales for a well-spent vacation. All credit to a large number of tourists on the island, it is no less than a big party to which everyone is invited.
VIP Cars is a trusted platform for booking car rentals for Aruba and the world over. Online car hire with us is easy, quick, and affordable. We make sure the deals are all-inclusive and fairly quoted. When booking with us, you can pick the car up from one location and drop it back at another.
Aruba Travel Guide- Sights & Activities!
- The Northern Coast of Aruba is known for its rocky coastline whereas the Southeastern Coast homes pristine sandy beaches and warm waters. It is famous for its beaches and there are many activities for extreme indulgence.
- Gold Mills- Belonging to the 19th century, the historic mills were developed so as to cater to the gold rush. These include Bushiribana on the Northern Coast and Balashi on the Southwestern shore. These mills can easily be reached if you have a pre-booked car rental for Aruba.
- Beaches- If you own a hired car in Aruba then you can drive to the various beaches here, both crowded and secluded. These include Baby Beach, Eagle Beach, Palm Beach, and San Nicolas Beach to name a few.
- Diving- It has earned its stature for being a prime diving destination. Besides giving a glimpse into unique creatures, there also exist some amazing shipwrecks such as Antilla Shipwreck and Boca Catalina.
- Other Places of Interest- The natural bridges, California Lighthouse, Bubali Bird Sanctuary, Aruba Ostrich Farm, Arikok National Park, Haystack Mountain, and Aruba Numismatic Museum are the eminent places of interest here.
Driving Guide for Aruba
- The road network is extremely sound and interested travelers can rent a car to Aruba.
- Arubans drive on the right-hand side of the road.
- Here, the speed limit is 40 km/h for urban areas and nearly 60 km/h for regions out of town.
- Be careful when parking your vehicle as there are many prohibited areas.
- The traffic flow is one-way and if there is an intersection ahead, then traffic on your right has the right of way.