Cheap Car Rental Hong Kong
Book a car rental for Hong Kong through VIPCars.com to avail the cheapest car rental prices on the widest fleet of cars. Rent a car to make the best out of your trip to Hong Kong. A car rental will allow you to move freely without having to worry about bus schedules and expensive taxis. Renting a car makes it easy to explore the undiscovered areas of Hong Kong.
VIPCars offers inclusions such as Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Waiver (THW), unlimited mileage options, and a full-to-full fuel policy. With us, you can compare rental prices through several car rental suppliers and book the ideal deal within a few clicks. Our 24/7 customer support helps our customers to easily resolve their queries and also make offline bookings.
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong is one of the Special Administrative Regions of the People's Republic of China and is located on the south coast of China. It is renowned for its deep natural harbor and extensive skyline.
A Traveler’s Guide to Hong Kong
Ancient traditions, vibrant culture, scenic splendors, and heavenly food together define the exquisiteness of Hong Kong. On a tour here, visitors will be surprised by the enigmatic land of diversities and the city of skyscrapers as it is often addressed. From Tian Tan Buddha to Man Mo Temple, the city houses an unparalleled line-up of World-class attractions.
There are several traditional heritage locations all over Hong Kong such as - Ping Shan Heritage Trail, Fu Shin Street Traditional Bazaar, Tsang Tai Uk, Man Mo Temple, and Che Kung Temple. There are several different museums located in different regions of the country, with the Hong Kong Museum of History located in Kowloon being the most visited of all. There are several other locations worth visiting in a car rental for Hong Kong pre-booked with us online.
Car Rental Companies Hong Kong
Car rental in Hong Kong has been provided by several international and domestic suppliers. Our association with the most reputed companies allows us to make car rentals available at the most reasonable prices. Below mentioned are some of the most popular car rental companies in Hong Kong we are associated with:
Types of Car Rental in Hong Kong
In Hong Kong, economy and compact car rentals are cheaper than the other car fleets. If you are looking to travel solo compact cars are a perfect choice. If booking a car rental for mountainous regions an SUV rental is the ideal choice for you. For an open roof experience a convertible car rental and when looking for a rental for a bigger group rent a van/minivan with a seating capacity of up to 15 seats.
- Luxury Car Rental
- SUV rentals
Why Visit Hong Kong in Rental Car
- The road network is good in Hong Kong so one can look forward to renting a car for Hong Kong to commute via car.
- The food capital of Asia is unique yet complete. Be it Vietnamese, Japanese, Cantonese, European, or Shanghainese; you will find a vast variety of cuisines here to cater to your appetite. From prawns available by the roadside to culinary creations by celebrity chefs, there is absolutely everything.
- One can haggle at the various markets here for a fun shopping experience. Be it the multi-storied swanky malls or street-side shops, the visitors can spot everything inclusive of boutiques, antique stores, fashion houses and so much more.
- Nearly 70% area of Hong Kong is occupied by mountains and country parks. Its striking neighborhoods boast of beaches, Song-dynasty villages, and deserted islands to visitors can enjoy a series of leisurely activities.
- There is much to explore in and around Hong Kong. However, it is significant that you hire a car for Hong Kong online with us and plan the itinerary of your own will.
Tips for Hong Kong Car Rental
- When you pick up a car rental from one location and drop it off at another, it is known as a one-way car rental.
- A car rental booked online 2-3 weeks prior to the pick-up date is cheaper than on-the-spot reservations.
- The minimum age to rent a car in Hong Kong is 21 years and a Young Driver’s Surcharge is applicable for renters below 25.
- Hong Kong Airport is the most popular car rental location.
- Cars are driven on the left-hand side of the road in Hong Kong.
- The minimum to rent a car is 24 hours. If you are to return the car rental before the day ends the charges would remain the same as for a day’s booking.
- If your Driver’s License (DL) is not in the Roman alphabet you would require an International Driving Permit (IDP).
FAQs - Car Rental Hong Kong
To rent a car in Hong Kong you would need, a valid Driver’s License (DL), an International Driving Permit (IDP) if your DL is not in the Roman alphabet, a credit card in the name of the main driver to pay the security deposit, and proof of identity. Make sure you carry all the required documents and car rental agreement with you while driving.
Book a guaranteed cheapest car rental in Hong Kong with VIPCars.com. Make an advance booking through our website to avail lower prices, as the suppliers tend to offer discounted rates for early bookings.
Travelers on a certain budget can rent a compact or an economy car rental in Hong Kong. These cars have cheap rental prices and offer full-to-full fuel options.
Economy car rentals are the most popular car rental in Hong Kong. The most suitable car rental for you would also depend on your planned trip type. An SUV rental is suitable for mountainous regions and for coastal rides a convertible makes the best choice.