Book a cheap car rental deal in Downtown Honolulu from our booking engine, VIPCars.com, where you can find deals from top suppliers. For your convenience, there is a price filter, multiple currencies and languages for viewing the deals. Enjoy the options of one-way rentals and much more from suppliers like Ace Rent a Car and National Car Rental.
A few basic requirements for renting a car at Downtown Honolulu
- A two years old full and valid driving license
- Both the additional and the main driver must fulfill the license requirements
- The license must be original, not a photocopy
- International visitors have to present a passport as well
- A credit card has to be presented at the time of pickup
- The rental company will count it as “no show” if the renter fails to pickup the car at the decided time
- You can get the rental extended before the start of the rental period
- Major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Euro-card and Discover can be used for payments
Please, note that the terms and conditions might differ for locals and tourists.
Drive from Downtown to Waikiki
- Total distance - 3 mi
- Time required - 7 minutes
- Best route - Ala Moana Blvd
Things to do in Honolulu
Downtown Honolulu is the business, administrative and cultural hub for Hawaii, apart from being a center for shopping, nightlife, restaurants and hotels.
- Bishop Museum
- Honolulu Academy of Arts
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Iolani Palace