Book cheap car rentals for Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
One of the top visited cities in America, Las Vegas is as welcoming as a city can be. Home to the gambling scene, the city is filled with people from all over the world any day of the year. Avoid the hassle of waiting for a cab or public transport to travel around this lively city and hire a car on your next visit to Las Vegas for a comfortable stay. It is the go-to place for anyone looking for a fun time and the city provides an ample number of places for gaming and gambling.Apart from saving time and money, renting a car from Las Vegas Airport with VIP Cars also gives you multiple facilities -
- 24x7 booking support via a toll-free helpline and live chat.
- A highly secure online payment system that accepts multiple currencies.
- Free cancellation for upto 48 hours before pickup.
- No extra or hidden charges at the time of picking up of the rental car.
Car rental companies at Las Vegas Airport
VIP Cars works in alliance with the best and the most reliable international and domestic car suppliers at Las Vegas Airport to bring you the best vehicles and deals. These renowned suppliers include-
- Ace Rent a Car
- Alamo Rent A Car
- Dollar Rent A Car
- Enterprise rent-a-car
- Europcar Car Hire
- National Car Rental
- Thrifty Car Rental
Add-on facilities with VIPCars
When you pre-book a car rental with VIP Cars, you get multiple options of hiring add-ons to customize your rental car for Las Vegas Airport according to your preferences and make your trip more organized and comfortable.A few add-ons that are available are -
- Toddler and child seats
- Additional driver
- Booster seat
Standard insurances with LAS car rental
Standard insurances that are already included in your car hire deal are -
- Collision Damage Waiver - with this insurance, the customer is covered against any damage to the rental car upto a certain amount. The excess amount to be paid for the repair will depend on the damage caused to the vehicle and the supplier.
- Theft Waiver - the liability of the renter reduces with this insurance in case the rented vehicle is stolen. In the event of the vehicle not being recovered, an excess amount will be charged to the renter.
- Third Party Liability Insurance - this insurance covers the renter up to a certain amount in case some damage is caused to other people or property. The renter will have to pay an extra amount if the damage exceeds the value of insurance.
Option for one-way rental
One way rental from Las Vegas Airport is possible but it solely depends on your car hire supplier. You are recommended to inquire and confirm the charges in case you are opting for a one-way rental as the drop-off charges depend on the distance.
Information about Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
One of the five airports that serve the Los Angeles area, the McCarran Airport has two terminals, four runways and serves over 47 million passengers in a year. The airport has all the facilities and amenities a major international airport is expected to have -
Rental car suppliers have their service desks at the McCarran Rent-a-Car Center which is located 3 miles from the airport. A free shuttle service runs between the airport and the car rental center every 5 minutes. The shuttle bus can be found near the baggage reclaim area in both terminals.
|Address:||McCarran Int. Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA|
Facilities at the Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
- Banks, ATMs and currency exchange desks throughout the airport.
- Over 1200 slot machines throughout the airport.
- Restaurants, cafes, bars and vending machines that serve quality food.
- Free Wi-Fi, internet kiosks, payphones and a post office.
- First-aid clinic, medical center, pharmacy, fitness area and massage rooms.
- A wide variety of retail stores including duty-free shopping in the International terminal.
- Business and conference facilities in the VIP lounges.
- Short-term, long-term and valet parking available.
The airport is fully accessible to passengers with reduced mobility and the staff is also highly friendly and co-operative.
Necessary documents for rental pickup at Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
When the renter lands at the Las Vegas Airport, he/she must have these documents handy, while picking up their rental car. These documents must also be carried by the renter at all times, while driving the vehicle.
- Rental confirmation voucher
- Credit card in the name of the renter
- Valid driver’s licence
- Identity proof (a passport is preferred)
The confirmation voucher sent to the renter via email after the booking will have all the information about any additional documents, if required. The renter is also advised to provide his/her flight details and a valid phone number, while booking their rental car so that VIP Cars can keep a track in case of any changes or delays.
Top attractions in Las Vegas you can visit in a rental car
Las Vegas Strip
Located just outside Las Vegas' southern limits, this 7 km long stretch of the best hotels and casinos is the first stop for any visitor.
Inspired by Italian Town of Bellagio, Las Vegas' Bellagio remains one of the best casino resort hotels of Nevada.
Boasting of the world's largest marquee, The Mirage is another plush casino hotel destination in Las Vegas.
Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay: It is a public aquarium in The Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas.
Speed limits in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Residential roads 25 mph
- Urban roads 45 mph
- Highways 65 mph
- Outside the city boundaries 75 mph
The allowed blood-alcohol content is 0.08% but drunk driving should be avoided altogether as the Las Vegas police is very strict about catching drunk drivers.
Road trips from Las Vegas
While Las Vegas itself never falls short of intriguing places that keep you entertained, you can definitely plan a great road trip beyond Las Vegas' boundaries. With so many amazing landscapes scattered in every direction that you may choose to drive to in your McCarran International Airport car hire, a road trip is certainly worth considering.
One of the largest freshwater lakes of Nevada, Lake Mead is a perfect destination to relax amid cool breeze. Famous for its outdoor activities, Lake Mead offers plenty of water sports such as, boating, swimming, and skateboarding.
Reach Boulder City within 40 minutes and make a small halt to discover the glorious past of such a majestic architectural marvel called The Hoover Dam. Refresh yourself at the Boulder Dam Brewing Company and drive over the road leading to the dam.
One of the most popular ghost towns of Nevada, with abandoned vehicles, shopping store, and gas pumps, Eldorado Canyon is home to an old gold mine. A picture-perfect destination, the place is replete with best spots to click some shots.
Wake up at the crack of dawn and start head-on with this epic road trip that passes through Nevada, Arizona, and finally reach Utah. As the desert blissfully turns into a greener meadow, you will find yourself surrounded by large trees, rocks, and magnificent waterfalls.
You seriously need not think much when the road trip is about larger-than-life Grand Canyon. The trip to Southern Rim remains a popular choice due to stunning views and sky walk. Drive to the remote Northern Rim if geographic isolation is what you have been searching for.
Don't let the Southern California go unexplored when you can actually hit the coastal roads in less than 5 hours. The Interstate 15 will pass through Baker, Barstow, a famous halting point to sip some coffee at the Starbucks, and then San Bernardino before finally letting you to drive into Los Angeles.