Car Rentals in Estonia
Estonia has witnessed vast development over years, yet its regal medieval heritage is one of the prime reasons it has garnered the attention of visitors. On a visit here, you can expect an enjoyable experience. The country is unique whether one looks at its captivating cities or considers its diverse geography. There is a magnificent charm about this place, its scenic splendors, and the swathes of forests.
Renting a car is the most preferred way of traveling in Estonia. A rental car would make traveling hassle-free and smooth. With VIPCars, you can choose the most suited deal from multiple car rental brands. We offer you the lowest prices for quality rental cars in Estonia. Contact our 24/7 customer support for any queries.
Book a cheap car rental in Estonia and explore its serene settings with utmost ease
Popular Car Rental Companies in Estonia
VIPCars is associated with leading international and domestic rental companies providing well-maintained cars at the lowest prices. Given below are some of our partner suppliers.
Estonia - Travel Guide
- A Natural Retreat- To get away from bustling city life, this is just the ideal destination. There is clean air and a beautiful skyline worth being admired. Nature’s blessings can be best felt in places such as Western Estonia, a bird-watcher’s haven; Matsalu National Park is the most essential area.
- Visting Kalamaja- Cafes, galleries, bars, and a vibrant lifestyle all together lend Kalamaja a unique character. On a voyage here, travelers must not skip visits to notable attractions like Seaplane Harbor, Telliskivi Creative City, and the Tallinn Old Town.
- Culinary Delights for Foodies- Estonian gastronomy is all about keeping it simple and fresh, though one can witness the influence of modernization of delicacies as well.
- An Island of Islands- With over 2000+ islands, Estonia is truly a paradise. Visiting these isles gives you inner peace and an opportunity to get close to nature. The most frequently visited islands are Hiiumaa, Muhu, Saaremaa, Ruhnu, Vormsi, Pakri islands, Abruka, and Prangli amongst others
Tips to Rent a Car in Estonia
When planning to book a car rental in Estonia online, do keep a check on a few noted tips so as to undertake a well-informed decision and make your journey hassle-free.
- Compare car rental deals thoroughly so as to avail the best offers at discounted prices.
- With VIPCars, you can book extras like a navigation system, child seats, and booster cushions for your rental car in Estonia.
- Book your rental car in advance to avail the cheapest prices.
- The speed limits in Estonia are as follows- 50km/hr in built-up areas and 90km/hr on roads outside the built-up areas.
- Keep all necessary documents with you while driving a rental car.
Car Categories Available for Rent in Estonia
You can choose from multiple car categories in Estonia. Book the rental best suited to your needs. Whether traveling with family or going on a solo trip with VIPCars you can select from various rental car types.
FAQs - Renting a Car in Estonia
The minimum age for a car rental in Estonia is 21. Renters below the age of 25 will be charged extra.
You can book a cheap car rental deal in Estonia with the easy booking engine of VIPCars. We negotiate prices from supplier companies to bring you the lowest rates for a rental car. Our suppliers also offer inclusions such as Free Breakdown Assistance, Collision Damage Waiver, Theft Protection, Third Party Liability (TPL), etc.
A valid driver's license held for at least a year, a credit card in the main driver's name, and proof of identity are required for renting a car in Estonia.
Yes, with VIPCars you can book an Estonia cross-country car rental. Our partner suppliers allow cross-border travel to all major European countries.