Book a cheap car hire at Helsinki Airport
VIPCars makes your Helsinki car rental super easy by bringing the best deals to you, you just have to follow our easy booking procedure to book a car rental for your next trip to Finland. Sixt, Hertz, Firent and Europcar are just a few of our top suppliers in Helsinki which are the most famous in the market. Arrive at the airport without any worries and free yourself from the burden of looking for a taxi.
No one likes to carry their luggage around via public transport in a foreign land. Book a budget car rental from VIPCars to plan your trip and don’t waste your precious time looking for a taxi. Just a few steps and you’ll be done with booking your car rental.
Explore interesting places around Helsinki in your car rental, for example, drive to the beaches. You can choose your car rental type depending on your needs. Driving in Finland is free from traffic jams unlike other countries and the roads are beautiful, adding to the reasons for renting a car with VIPCars to enjoy your holiday in Finland!
Our car rental fleet at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
It is advisable to rent a compact car for visiting the highly-populated areas of the city. For inter-city trips choose a comfortable sedan. Travelling with a lot of luggage? Opt for a spacious SUV. Travelling with a group? Go for a minivan!
Arriving at Helsinki Vantaa Airport?
Located in the city of Vantaa, HEL airport is the biggest airport of Finland and the main international airport of Helsinki, its surrounding metropolitan area & Uusimaa. The airport has many modern facilities like a free Wi-Fi throughout and lockers on the ground floor.
To go to the city center (19km), you can board a bus, train or taxi. But to enjoy a pleasurable and hassle-free travel, rent a car at Helsinki airport with VIPCars, you can easily rent a car in Helsinki by following just a few steps after you compare the best car rental deals.
|Address:||01531 Vantaa, Finland|
- Duty-free shops- Gates 13-14
- Restaurants- Many eateries are there throughout the airport
- Relax & Feelgood lounge- Massage services
- GoSleep Pods- Sleeping chairs with protection from light and noise
- Internet- The terminal has a free Wi-Fi facility.
- Shopping- Many shops are located on the upper floor of the terminal.
- Art- Pass time in the beautiful Art Gallery with Finish designs and art.
- Duty-free shops- Gates 23, 32 and 36
- Currency exchange- Check-in areas and arrival halls
- ATM- Many ATMs are available
- Pharmacy- Health and beauty products can be bought
- Children playrooms- Toys, microwave, private washrooms, games, etc
- Finnair lounges- Paid lounges for Finnair ticket-holders
- 24-hour restaurants- Cafe Tori, Nordic Kitchen and Ulappa
Driving in Helsinki
- You have to be at least 20 years old to drive a car in Finland.
- Age may vary with the type of car you have to drive.
- You should have held your driving license for at least a year.
- In Finland, if you are below 25 then you have to pay a surcharge when you rent a car.
- Always wear a seat-belt.
- The permitted alcohol limit in blood is 0.5.
- If you are travelling with children then make sure that if they are below 3 years, they must be seated in the rear of the car on a child seat or at least, wear a seat-belt.
- Finland drives on the right-hand side of the road.
Top things to do in Helsinki
World Heritage Site, sea fortress and nature area with centuries-old artillery and defensive walls.
Central shopping complex and the most-famous tourist attraction. Open from 8 am to 4 pm.
Amusement park, raises funds for Finnish child welfare. During Carnival of Lights, the theme park is covered with lights.
Part-abstract 1960s monument consisting of 600+ steel pipes resembling a music wave.
The best day trips from Helsinki
Helsinki to Hanko
Helsinki to Tampere
Helsinki to Porvoo