Rental car services at Dammam Airport [DMM]
Booking a rental car at Dammam International Airport aka King Fahd International Airport, has been made simple with VIPcars.com. In just three simple steps — search, compare and book — you can reserve a car for your business or vacation trip.
The portal is simple to use and absolutely free of cost. There is a wide range of cars for you to choose from, supplied by some of the best suppliers all over the globe. You can also book a car for one way trips; they give you the freedom of returning the vehicle in a completely new city/town. No worries. No hassles !
- Documents required - driver’s permit, passport, an international driver’s permit, registration & insurance.
- Alcohol is banned in Saudi Arabia so drinking and driving is out of the question.
- You drive on the right side of the road and overtake from the left.
- Emergency Numbers: Police-999; Traffic Police- 993; Ambulance - 997.
Car Rental suppliers at King Fahd Airport [DMM]
Some of the most well known and excellent rental car suppliers from around the world are stationed at DMM Airport, ensuring that our clientele receives the best services. Some of the business moguls you can expect to see at the King Fahd International Airport are :
- Best Rent a Car
Top Rental Cars at DMM Airport
VIPcars.com offers a wide fleet of cars for you to choose from. Base your choice of vehicles on the number of people traveling, the geography of the region, the kind of trip you are making etc. A few vehicles that our suppliers can provide you when you land at the DMM airport are :
King Fahd International Airport [DMM]- Terminals and facilities
|King Fahd Rd، Dammam Saudi Arabia
The international airport of the city of Dammam, Saudi Arabia, is also known as King Fahd International Airport [KFIA]. It has been recorded by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest airport in the world, in terms of area - spread over 780 square kilometers.
[ Located about 22km north-west of Dammam, the airport is well connected by Dammam-Riyadh Highway and Abu Hadriyah Highway. ]
The passenger terminal building is a six-level structure. The third floor is for arrivals, the fourth floor is for boarding, sixth floor is for departures and others are for passenger service. There is also a special royal terminal reserved for the Royal family of Saudi Arabia and VIPs such as Heads of State, Kings and government officials.
- The passenger terminal has various facilities for the people travelling through the terminal including 11 fixed passenger boarding bridges.
- Duty free markets, gift shops, and goods store etc. are present in the terminals for easy access.
- The airport has a three-storey car parking building with space sufficient for 4,500 cars. Additional parking is available in two open spaces.
- Both the arrival and departure areas have many currency exchange shops and ATMs.
- The arrival area has restaurants, banks & cafes.
- There is also a special smoking area in the departures.
- There is also a Mosque present in the airport, built on the roof of the car park and in the middle of a landscaped area of 46,200 m². The mosque can hold upto 2000 worshippers.
Major attractions in Dammam that you can visit in a rental car
The Dammam International Airport is located 20 km northwest of Dammam, Saudi Arabia. The city is a major hub and falls right behind Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc. as an important cultural hotpot. We have curated a list of places that you must visit when driving through in a rental car Dammam.
King Abdulaziz Center for World Center
Also known as Ithara , the place has been listed on the top 10 places to visit in the Times Magazine. It is a house for movie theaters, museums, auditoriums, the Grand Library and the Energy Science Exhibition.
Man Made island for picnics & ferries, featuring a park with covered picnic areas, ferry-boat rides & a playground.
Indoor amusement park for young kids, geared toward young children, with rides, play areas & casual dining options.
Giant Pearl Monument
Revered as a historical monument , the monument is a famous tourist spot, with people flocking to the area for beautiful & memorable pictures.