Making a car rental booking near Tirana Hotel Delivery is easy and a popular choice among people looking to travel with freedom. Tirana is the capital as well as the largest city of Albania, surrounded by mountains and hills. To be able to explore the city to the fullest a car rental becomes a right choice, as you can choose your own traveling schedule and also save a lot of money. One-way car rental and cross country car rental is also a popular choice in Albania.
Tips to Rent a Car for Tirana Hotel Delivery
- Speed limit in Tirana is 50 km/h inside the city locations, outside the city it is 90 km/h, for motorways the speed limit is 110 km/h. Keep a check on the signposts on the side of the road.
- The minimum age to rent a car in Tirana is 21 years, along with a surcharge on the driver’s under 25 years of age.
- Driving is on the right hand side of the road.
- To rent a car you would need a driver’s license, International Driving Permit (IDP) and an ID proof (preferably a passport).
- A credit card is required to pay the security deposit at the rental desk.
- By law children under 12 years of age or 135 cm in height should be in proper child restraint.