Experience the best of Greek land by renting a car in advance to your arrival. VIP Cars provides you with a trusted platform to search through vast inventory of cars to compare deals and get money-saving offers.
Mountainous landscapes, tempting cuisines, cultural pursuits and above all an amazing weather; there can never be a holiday destination better than Greece. This country’s neighborhoods and its people are so full of life that you can never get bored of being here. To make this journey all the more pleasant, make sure you have pre-booked car rental for Greece. Advance online car hire is beneficial in a number of ways, right from commuting convenience to lowering of traveling costs.
Where to Go with Car Rental in Greece
Be it the grandeur of Delphi, the architectural marvels, stunning beaches or the nightlife of Mykonos; Greece is an impressive tourist destination. The ideal time to visit is in between May to September, however, the Greek hospitality and peaceful lifestyle will make your stay pleasant here irrespective of the time of the year you visit. One may hire a car for Greece if looking forward to staying here for long. VIP Cars is also known to provide one-way rentals to allow travelers to pick-up car from one place and drop it back to another.
The Main Places of Interest in Greece
Acropolis, Moni Arkadiou, Temple of Poseidon, Roman Agora & Tower of the Winds, Panathenaic Stadium, Hadrian’s Arch, The Lion Gate, Temple of Olympian Zeus, etc are the main landmarks and monuments to be visited here.
Museums & Galleries-
Heraklion Archaeological Museum, National Archaeological Museum, Acropolis Museum, and Archaeological Museum amongst others can be included in your itinerary.
The most frequented resorts are Mykonos Island, Rhodes island, Crete island, Ios island, Corfu isle, Ithaca island, Samos island and Skiathos island. Each of these isles has a unique character of its own and constitutes the most heavenly settings in Greece.
There are several places to see and things to do. Thus, getting booked a car rental for Greece is the most preferred alternative to explore this country inside and out. Car hire makes your traveling experience enjoyable and stress-free.
Hiring a Car for Greece- Contact Us
Greece has a wide road network, so traveling around in a hired car has its own fun. Connecting with us gives you easy access to the leading suppliers. These car rental brands for Greece are thoroughly screened by us to be genuine and reliable. When travelers book with us, they get to avail standard facilities offered by our reputed suppliers. Besides, we provide you with value-added features.
Driving Rules for Greece- Keep a Check!
- Dedicated customer booking support
- Three step car hire process- search, select & book with easy booking management
- Collision damage waiver in case of accident, which means no money needs to be paid as fee
- Immediate roadside assistance by suppliers in case of accident or similar such situation on the road
- No processing or amendment fee! There is no cancellation fee if done 24-hour before pick-up
When driving a car rental in Greece, there are a few rules of the road to be considered.
- Drive on the right side of the road! The minimum permissible age for drivers is 18 year and kids under 10 can not be seated at the front seat.
- To avoid any mishappening, it is advisable to strap your seat belts around (both front-seat passengers and rear-seat)
- The legal speed limit is 50Km/h for urban areas, 110Km/h for remote areas and 120Km/h for Expressways. However, speed limits may vary so, keep a check as posted
The fine tickets for violation of law may range up to hundreds of Euros so it is advisable to abide by the law and make your stay an experience comprising of good memories. Book now a rental car with us!