Milan is one of the leading global cities and world’s largest centre for design and fashion. With a car to drive around you can plan your itinerary in this fashion city with style. Once you pick-up your desired car rental on your arrival at the Malpensa Airport, there are numerous cathedrals and other architectural buildings, depicting rich Roman culture, waiting for you.
One of the largest aviation hubs located in Northern Italy, Milano Malpensa Airport is about 25 miles northwest of Milan city center. An important operational base for low-cost air carriers, Milan Airport remains one of the busiest airports of Europe, with its annual passenger enplanement number estimated to be 2 million.
The airport complex consists of two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. While the Terminal 1 handles all the scheduled flight operations, Terminal 2 remains exclusively with EasyJet. The airport terminus is also home to Malpensa Railway Station. Situated at Terminal 1, the railway terminus offers direct links to Milan Cadorna Station as well as subway Line M1 and Line M2.
Car rental at Malpensa Airport
Book a car rental at Malpensa Airport in advance and you are ready for your trip into the world’s fashion capital. With all of our leading suppliers offering smoke free cars right near the MXP airport, you are assured of a hassle free car hire experience. Our widespread supplier network enables you to not just explore Milan, but also several others nearby cities, such as Turin, Bologna, Genoa, and Venice.
Driving Directions from Malpensa Airport
- Take A8 motorway for Milan City Center
- A4 motorway for Turin, 85 miles from airport terminal
- E35/A1 motorway for Bologna, 165 miles from the airport
- E62/A7 motorway for Genoa, 118 miles south of departure terminal
A4 motorway for Venice and A2 motorway for Zurich and Berne, Switzerland
As there are clearly multiple destinations that you can consider exploring with a rental car after getting out of Malpensa airport, don’t forget to enjoy some delicious snacks at any of the following restaurants.
- Autogrill Spa at Via Malpensa, 1, Ferno Milano
- Pasta Chef at 2000, 21010 Ferno Varese
- Pizza Chef at 2000, 21010 Ferno Varese
We have also managed to collate list of gas stations nearby the airport so that you don’t fret at the last minute on your way to the airport.
- Vargas Srl at Via Olona, 181, 21013 Gallarate Varese
- Garbini Petroli Srl at Strada Statale 336, KM 8,150, 21010 Cardano Al Campo
- Eldagas at Via C.B Cavour, 100, 21040 Cislago Varese
- Gas Auto Ortenzi Mauro at Via Sempione, 203, 28053 Castelletto sopra Ticino Novara
One of the largest metropolises of the Italian Republic, Milan is known for its grand fashion shows, picturesque landscape, sumptuous cuisine, and plethora of touristic attractions. A leading global metropolitan city, Milan is also home to number of commercial spaces and business parks, attracting business travelers from all over the globe.
Rent a car at Milan Airport, plan your city tour and drive around the Romanesque monuments or urban city centers with ease, as Milan is flawlessly connected to a network of motorways and interior link roads.
Key city attractions
What makes VIP Cars special?
- Museum of Musical Instruments
- Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Piazza San Fedele
- Milan Cathedral
- Basilicas Park
- Discounted deals for Malpensa airport with a wide network of car rental suppliers that includes names like Locauto Rent, Maggiore, Firefly Car Rental and Europcar among others.
- All standard supplier inclusions and waivers included
- Three-steps online booking engine
There is nothing more convenient than acquiring your rental car at the Milan Malpensa Airport and riding towards the city for visiting the cathedrals, parks, galleries and shopping streets in and around Milan.