Get an exclusive car rental deal at Edinburgh Airport to explore the endless attractions of Scottish capital.
We deal with best suppliers like, Alamo, Sixt, Europcar, Enterprise, ACE, Green Motion, Easirent and Budget, to give you competitively priced car rental deals at Edinburgh Airport.
Located about 6 miles west of Edinburgh city centre, Edinburgh Airport is one of the busiest airports of Scotland. Handling more than 9 million passengers annually, the airport offers direct flights across all major commercial airports in Europe. The passenger terminal at Edinburgh Airport is home to wide range of passenger facilities and tourist facilitation centers.
Car Rental at Edinburgh Airport
- Take M8 motorway for Glasgow, situated about 39 miles southwest of Edinburgh Airport.
- Look for A74 (M) for Lake District National Park located approximately 139 miles southeast of the airport.
- Take M90 motorway for Perth. The central Scottish city is just 40 miles north of Edinburgh.
Hire a car at Edinburgh Airport for an effortless sightseeing experience. Pick-up a map or get a rental car equipped with GPS for ease of finding places. From classic monuments and art galleries to massive shopping districts, you would find numerous points of interest dispersed across the city.
Situated in the heart of UK’s Larger Urban Zone, Edinburgh serves as the capital of Scotland. The city’s wealth of cultural and historical attractions, along with plethora of tourist centric events, has catapulted it to become one of the most visited places after London. Several leading Scotland-based companies operating their headquarters in the city has been instrumental in paving a way for business tourism.
- Edinburgh Castle
- New Town & Old Town – A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Scottish National Gallery
- Holyrood Palace
- National Museum of Scotland
Book a car rental at Edinburgh Airport with VIP Cars today!