Best Car Rental Deals for Las Vegas Airport (LAS) at the Best Prices
One of the top visited cities in America, Las Vegas is as welcoming as a city can be. Home to the gambling scene, the city is filled with people from all over the world any day of the year. Avoid the hassle of waiting for a cab or public transport to travel around this lively city and hire a car on your next visit to Las Vegas for a comfortable stay. It is the go-to place for anyone looking for a fun time and the city provides an ample number of places for gaming and gambling. What sets Las Vegas apart is its unparalleled nightlife that welcomes thousands of people everyday to take a dive into the luscious pool of entertainment and energy.
Apart from saving time and money, renting a car for Las Vegas Airport with VIP Cars also gives you multiple facilities -
- 24x7 booking support via a toll-free helpline and live chat.
- A highly secure online payment system that accepts multiple currencies.
- Free cancellation for upto 48 hours before pickup.
- No extra or hidden charges at the time of picking up of the rental car.
Customizations in Las Vegas Airport (LAS) Car Hire
When you pre-book a car rental with VIP Cars, you get multiple options of hiring add-ons to customize your rental car for Las Vegas Airport according to your preferences and make your trip more organized and comfortable. A few add-ons that are available are -
- Toddler Seats(1 - 3 Years)
- Child Seat(4 - 7 Years)
- Additional driver
- Booster seat
- Toll payment tag/pass
These add-ons are available at a minimal surcharge and can be hired at the time of pre-booking or at the rental desk at the airport as well.
Option for One-Way Rental
One way rental is possible for Las Vegas Airport but depends solely on the supplier of the vehicle. Customer must inquire and confirm the charges in case they're opting for a one-way rental as the drop-off charges depend on the distance.
Car Rental Suppliers for Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
VIP Cars works in alliance with the best and the most reliable international and domestic car suppliers at Las Vegas Airport to bring you the best vehicles and deals. These renowned suppliers includes:
Car Hire Desks at Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
Rental car suppliers have their service desks at the McCarran Rent-a-Car Center which is located 3 miles from the airport. A free shuttle service runs between the airport and the car rental center every 5 minutes. The shuttle bus can be found near the baggage reclaim area in both terminals.
Standard Insurances Included in Your Las Vegas Airport (LAS) Car Rental Are:
- Collision Damage Waiver - with this insurance, the customer is covered against any damage to the rental car upto a certain amount. The excess amount to be paid for the repair will depend on the damage caused to the vehicle and the supplier.
- Theft Waiver - the liability of the renter reduces with this insurance in case the rented vehicle is stolen. In the event of the vehicle not being recovered, an excess amount will be charged to the renter.
- Third Party Liability Insurance - this insurance covers the renter up to a certain amount in case some damage is caused to other people or property. The renter will have to pay an extra amount if the damage exceeds the value of insurance.
Necessary Documents at the Time of Car Rental Pickup at Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
When the renter lands at the Las Vegas Airport, he/she must have these documents handy while picking up their rental car. These documents must also be carried by the renter at all times while driving the vehicle.
- Rental confirmation voucher
- Credit card in the name of the renter
- Valid driver’s licence
- Identity proof (a passport is preferred)
The confirmation voucher sent to the renter via email after the booking will have all the information about any additional documents, if required.
In the case of incorrect or insufficient documents, the rental car will not be provided to the customer and no amount will be refunded by the supplier or VIP Cars.
The renter is also advised to provide his/her flight details and a valid phone number while booking their car rental so that VIP Cars can keep a track in case of any changes or delays.
Las Vegas Airport (LAS) Information
One of the five airports that serve the Los Angeles area, the McCarran Airport has two terminals, four runways and serves over 47 million passengers in a year. The airport has all the facilities and amenities a major international airport is expected to have -
- Banks, ATMs and currency exchange desks throughout the airport.
- A wide variety of retail stores including duty-free shopping in the International terminal.
- Restaurants, cafes, bars and vending machines that serve quality food.
- Free Wi-Fi, internet kiosks, payphones and a post office.
- First-aid clinic, medical center, pharmacy, fitness area and massage rooms.
- Over 1200 slot machines throughout the airport.
- Business and conference facilities in the VIP lounges.
- Short-term, long-term and valet parking available.
The airport is fully accessible to passengers with reduced mobility and the staff is also highly friendly and co-operative.
Top Attractions in Las Vegas You Can Visit in Your Snazzy Car Rental
Las Vegas Strip
4.7 miles from the airport -Located just outside the city’s south limits, the 7 km long stretch of the best hotels and casinos is the first stop for any visitor. The Strip stretches from the Sahara Avenue and Russell Road and is best known for its nightclubs, theaters and lounges. The water fountain show at Bellagio and the volcano at The Mirage are some of the best shows that should not be missed.
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
15 miles from the airport- A popular hiking destination located 24km from Vegas, the area has a large set of rock formations and sandstone peaks which have formed over millions of years. The most popular adventure activities here are rock climbing, hiking, camping and biking.
Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
6 miles from the airport - It is a public aquarium in The Mandalay Bay Resort in Vegas, and consists of a number of varieties of sharks, fish and reptiles, and is famous for its shark tunnel. The aquarium has multiple exhibits consisting of rare and exotic species of reptiles.
10 miles from the airport - officially known as the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, is a history museum that exhibits artifacts depicting the long history of organized crime in America and the lives and crime stories of the most notable mobsters.
12 miles from the airport - located around the Las Vegas Springs, this 180 acre of land is botanical gardens, museums, indoor theaters and an amphitheater, galleries, concert venues and a series of long and themed walking trails among the nature.
Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park
11 miles from the airport - the state park houses the Old Mormon Fort, which was the first building ever built in Las Vegas. The places is listed under the National Register of Historic Places and is a popular attraction for history buffs.
Speed Limits in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Residential roads - 25 mph
- Urban roads - 45 mph
- Highways - 65 mph
- Outside the city boundaries - 75 mph
The allowed blood-alcohol content is 0.08% but drunk driving should be avoided altogether as the Las Vegas police is very strict about catching drunk drivers.