Get a value for money Bloemfontein Airport rental car deal now!
Book a cheap car hire deal for Bloemfontein Airport, which is also known as Bram Fischer International Airport, right from the comfort of your home. At VIP Cars, we offer free comparisons and advance booking for Bloemfontein Airport car rental at very affordable rates. Working with Africa's leading rental car companies, we offer a wide range of vehicles, covering various rental car categories for Bram Fischer Airport. An online car hire reservation for Bloemfontein Airport made well in advance of your arrival not only gives you the best deals on rental prices but also limited time offers on extras such as an additional driver, booster cushion, booster seat, child seat, and toddler seat.
Our rental car suppliers at Bloemfontein Airport
As Bloemfontein Airport is a single terminal airport, both arrivals and departures halls are in the same building. Service desks of rental car companies are located inside the terminal building. We have our following rental car suppliers based at Bloemfontein Airport.
- Bidvest Car Rental
- First Car Rental
- Hertz Rent a Car
- Sixt Rent a Car
- Tempest Car Hire
- Thrifty Car Rental
Primarily serving Bloemfontein City, capital of South Africa's Free State Province, Bloemfontein Airport is a single terminal aviation facility. Bram Fischer International offers direct flight connectivity to Durban, George, Johannesburg O. R. Tambo, Port Elizabeth, and Cape Town. Passenger facilities at Bloemfontein Airport include – free Wi-Fi, lounges, ATMs, restaurants, general information desks, medical services, and duty-free shopping.
|Address:||Bloemfontein, 9300, South Africa|
One-way car rental from Bloemfontein Airport
Book a one-way car hire deal from BFN Airport by paying a nominal one-way surcharge. With our suppliers' network well-spread across hundreds of locations throughout Africa, you can easily book a one-way car rental deal to any of the nearby cities or even places located across the South African border. Popular one-way car rental destinations from Bloemfontein Airport include:
Bloemfontein Airport – Bloemfontein DowntownApprox. Distance: 10 km/6 miles Fastest Route: N8
Bloemfontein Airport – Maseru, LesothoApprox. Distance: 136 km/85 miles Fastest Route: N8
Bloemfontein Airport – JohannesburgApprox. Distance: 400 km/249 miles Fastest Route: N1
Terms & conditions for Bram Fischer Airport car rental
As VIP Cars works in alliance with several car hire suppliers at Bloemfontein Airport, terms and conditions vary accordingly. The below-mentioned terms are largely applicable if you book an economy car rental for Bram Fischer Airport.
- The minimum driving age is 18 and a young driver surcharge of about ZAR 220 per day is payable if you fall under the age group of 18 – 23 years.
- A valid driving license of no less than 2-year-old is mandatory. In addition, an International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your original license is not in English.
- The excess amount in Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and Theft Waiver (THW) depends upon the vehicle category.
- While your Bloemfontein Airport car hire deal comes inclusive of airport fee, the claim administration fee, traffic fine fee, and valet fee are excluded from the deal price.
- Please ensure that you return the rental car with a full fuel tank to avoid additional charges levied against missing fuel.
- Tax on special equipment and other extras hired with Bloemfontein Airport car rental is levied separately and is not included in the rental price.
- Cross-border travel is allowed to Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Zambia with additional charges that vary between ZAR 800 – ZAR 2,500.
- Out of hours service charges are not included in your Bloemfontein Airport car hire deal.
Top attractions in Bloemfontein
Bloemfontein – the city of roses will not disappoint you in terms of sightseeing. As the provincial capital is sprawling across 100 sq mi, your BFN Airport car hire will be of immense help while navigating city's routes. Check out the names of most popular tourist attractions in Bloemfontein.