Compare and Book a Cheap Car Rental in Alicante Airport (ALC)
Travelers planning to use Alicante Airport (ALC) in the near future can book rental cars on VIPCars at affordable prices. On our smart booking engine, you can compare efficient deals from the leading suppliers at one place, which not only save you time but also money as you can compare deals using various filters that allow you to narrow down the search on the basis of your preferred price, car-types & suppliers! You can also compare on the basis of car categories, therefore, no matter whether you need a stylish convertible or an economy car, with VIP Cars, you can find the right deal at the right price in just 3 easy steps (search, compare and book).
Alicante Airport is a public airport serving the province by the same name in the Murcia region of Spain. One of the busiest airports in Spain, Alicante Airport is mostly used by low-cost airlines that provide flights to destinations all over Europe and northern Africa. This airport is one of the largest operating bases for the budget airline Ryanair. Pre-book your rental car and save money on your deal, and the fact that the rental companies have their rental desks at the airport makes the pickup quiet easy!
Car Rental Companies Offering Deals for Alicante Airport (ALC)
VIPCars works with various suppliers that offer a variety of car rental categories from luxurious 2-seaters to people movers like 7 and 9 seaters. And, no matter whether you are visiting for vacation or business, with VIPCars and its partners, you can expect to find the deal which suits your needs and budget the best. The following are our partners which offer deals for Alicante airport:
- Hertz Rent a Car
Location of car rental desks : Out of these, Centauro, Europcar, Goldcar, Hertz and Sixt have their rental desks within the airport terminal, while others offer 'meet and greet’ service.
Note : Some companies like Sixt have two counters within the airport as per their loyalty programs. For instance FLIZZR customers are dealt at the Sixt counter within the terminal, while other have to go to the second counter located at the parking level 4. Hence read the directions given on the rental voucher carefully to reach the supplier’s desk – with which you have book your rental car – for a quicker pickup process.
Why Rent a Car in Alicante?
Situated in the south-east of Spain, on Costa Blanca Mediterranean coast, Alicante is a popular Spanish destination among the travelers around the globe, especially among the UK travelers. A great destination for spending a fabulous summer, however, there is enough to see besides its beautiful beaches! The Spanish city of Alicante provides an array of things that one can explore like historical churches, museums, castles, and countryside.
And besides that, Alicante is rich in history and culture which gives rise to a bevy of traditions that bring forth seasonal and religious festivals – which both travelers and locals love!
- One of the most famous is Alicante’s annual festival which is celebrated every year on January 17; locals celebrate the city's patron saint San Anton with festivities which include a fair, animal shows and traditional food.
- Another one is Alicante Carnival, a colorful annual February event which goes on for 3 weeks. Similarly in late June each year, the locals celebrate spring’s onset through the Bonfires of San Juan - a spectacular festival of music and fireworks!
A rental car makes it really easy for the traveler to explore the city and allows to move out and about the city in total freedom, without any need to wait for buses and taxis. It also makes catching the hidden gems and festivals more relaxed! This is also the reason why renting a car in Alicante comes highly recommended by experienced travelers.
Alicante Airport - Brief Overview
Alicante Airport consists of three terminals; established in 1967, it replaced the older aerodrome La Rabassa which was opened in 1936. This airport has every modern amenity including ATM machines, VIP lounges, duty free shops, retail stores, restaurants, bars, cafes along with the facility for hiring a rental car in it. Alicante also has a new multilevel car park which is fully covered.
03195 L'Altet, Alicante, Spain
- IATA Airport Code:
- ICAO Airport Code:
Duty-Free Shopping at Alicante airport:
Duty-free shops are located within the terminal on floor 0 and 2, in arrivals and departure halls. Whether you want to buy drinks, perfumes, jewelry, cosmetics or accessories, you can but it all here.
Car Rental Drop-off Help –Directions to Reach Alicante Airport from the city
For both the routes, start from Alicante, take Av. Federico Soto that goes from south to east towards Calle Pintor Cabrera, and move onto Av. Dr. Gadea after about 270m.
Via the A-7 motorway:
- After about 350 m, take a right turn onto Av. Dr. Ramón y Cajal and a left after 200 m towards Carrer Portugal.
- Then take consecutive rights onto Av. Loring/N-332 and Av. de Loring/N-332 and after that continue to follow N-332 and Avinguda d'Elx/N-332.
- After about 1km, take a right turn on reaching the roundabout; take the 4th exit onto Madrid/E-15/A-7/Murcia/Valencia through the A-31 slip road.
- After that use exit B towards E-15/Murcia/Cartagena/Aeropuerto, then take exit 22 towards N-340/Torrellano/El Altet/N-332/Santa Pola/Aeropuerto, continue onto N-338, and take the exit towards Aeropuerto.
Via the N-332 road:
- Take a right turn onto Av. Dr. Ramón y Cajal and after 200 m take a left turn onto Carrer Portugal
- Then take consecutive right turns onto Av. Loring/N-332 and Av. de Loring/N-332, keep left and continue to follow N-332
- Take the N-338 slip road to Aeropuerto/E-15/A-70/Murcia/Valencia/Recinto Ferial
- Take the exit towards Aeropuerto, and take the 2nd exit on reaching the roundabout
In the carpark, the car return is in level 4, look for signs posted for the return area.
Car Rental Servcies Available With Alicante Airport Deals
Assistance for breakdowns
If roadside assistance is being offered as inclusions with the deal that you have booked, in case of breakdown, you can contact the supplier for help. Road side assistance is only possible if it is provided as inclusion with the rental deal.
If you have any queries related to your Alicante airport car rental booking, you can get them sorted via our live chat feature – our agents will help you; you can also call our booking team.
To make a new booking or to check availability
By using our website you will always find the best price on offer and you will know instantly if the vehicle type that you require is available for the dates selected. Besides the online booking engine, you can call to get a quote, to make a rental booking or to check availability. Our booking support experts remain available 24/7 for your assistance.
To view your booking and invoices
Visit the 'Manage booking’ section on our booking engine. You can log-in using your reservation number and email address; there you can view, modify, cancel or extend your booking. You can also do the same by contacting us on our:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +34-911-238871