Car Rental Rome Via Oslavia
The Via Oslavia is located in the Vittoria area of Rome. It lies just to the west of the city centre, and also just to the west of the Tiber River. At one end of the Via is the Riserva Naturale di Monte Mario, which provides a wooded sanctuary of peace and quiet. The Via Oslavia is a great place to base a holiday in Rome as it is close to Metro and tram stations to get you around the busy city centre to see the main attractions there, such as the Colosseum and St. Peter’s Basilica. If you wish to explore more of the outskirts of the city and perhaps even further, you will need to hire a car. You can hire the car you want on the Via Oslavia through VIP Cars, providing great prices and simple advance booking.
We work with biggest car rental brands in Italy
Auto Europa Sicily
Best Car Rental Deals in Italy
Economy EUR 12 /day
Compact EUR 14 /day
Mini-Van EUR 18 /day
Luxury EUR 22 /day
+900 Reviews on TrustPilotView All
- VIPCars.comWritten by: PKoivunenUsed them again....Thu 15, Sep 2011I used car rental service of vipcars few months back and found their services fine but now when I again used them for Manchester Airport found that they upgraded to a higher level..sophisticated backend systemlists down good range of cars to select from..but when we compare the prices with others, they really provide awesome deals from time to timequick n fast booking system made the process very simpler ..good value...
- VIPCars.comWritten by: Dariusz KujawskiEverything was OKMon 05, Dec 2016Car was in good condition. Staff was friendly. Everything was in time. In the future I'll rent a car in VIP Cars.
- VIPCars.comWritten by: JEHAD BUKAMALThe easiness and swiftness while bookingSat 03, Dec 2016I had a great experience with this company. The extraordinary service really satisfied me, especially the easiness while booking the car, as well as how spotless the car was. Overall, this company is outstanding in their car services, and I highly recommend it. In the future, I wish to see more cars of automatic engines with diesel fuel.
- VIPCars.comWritten by: PiaGood serviceFri 02, Dec 2016We rentet a car from Oakland Airport for a month. Everything went fast and easy and we even got a lagrer car than we had ordered and were going to pay for.
- VIPCars.comWritten by: James NevilleReally good carThu 01, Dec 2016We hired a car in Boston and drove to Quebec city,Montreal,Toronto,Detroit, St Louis and left it back to Chicago..have to say it was the service and rental we ever had on our travels
- VIPCars.comWritten by: Conor McKinneySuperb serviceThu 01, Dec 2016We arrived into LAX very tired after a long flight so getting our car quickly was an imperative. I couldn't believe how efficient the VIP's service was. 5 minutes in Self-service & we were on the road in car if our own choice from a selection of many. Fantastic. Later on, on our vacation, some fool damaged the car by reversing into it but VIP took it in their stride & gave us absolutely no hassle whatsoever.I couldn'...
- VIPCars.comWritten by: Robert M.Car RentalThu 01, Dec 2016Does what it says on the tin.
- VIPCars.comWritten by: JochenGreat serviceWed 30, Nov 2016Very friendly, reliable, on time
- VIPCars.comWritten by: Rasha AbourayyaExcellent service!!Fri 18, Nov 2016I recommend VIP Cars, accurate and always great prices and most important easy to reach by phone or email. Their customer services representatives are professional and very helpful other than being very polite and trying to help to the most.I consider myself lucky dealing with this company.