Book a car rental at Cordoba International Airport, Argentina
Choose VIPCars.com for booking a car rental for Cordoba Airport because of our cheap rates, all-inclusive packages, round-the-clock customer support, and an easy-to-use booking system. You can choose from our wide fleet of cars comprising compact cars, economy cars, SUVs, full-size cars and intermediate cars available with automatic/manual transmission. You can even cancel the deal before 24 hours from pickup to get a full refund. Or you can easily make changes to the car rental booking by logging in to the website.
You have the choice of returning the rental vehicle at any location served by the supplier. View the deals in your own currency or language or set a price range to view the deals. Our bestselling rental cars for Pajas Blancas Airport include Renault Kwid, Chevrolet Captiva and Chevrolet Celta. Moreover, you can get a few extras like infant seats, navigation system and toddler seats, added to the car rental. A few inclusions like unlimited miles and theft protection are included in most of the deals. You can also give us a call to let us book a car rental for you.
Our world-class suppliers at Cordoba Airport
These are a few popular car rental companies that serve through us at Cordoba Airport, Argentina.
- National Car Rental
- Alamo Rent A Car
- Sixt Rent A Car
- Keddy by Europcar
Distance from Cordoba to Buenos Aires
With its many stately buildings, the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires is the capital and the largest city of Argentina.
Distance: 696 km Time required: 7 hours 4 minutes Best route: Au 9/Au Córdoba - Rosario and RN9
Driving in Argentina
- Seat-belts are supposed to be worn by all the passengers of a car.
- You can get a traffic fine negotiated by being polite to the police.
- Argentina drives on the right-hand side of the road and overtakes from the left.
- Legally, you do not have to pay “on-the-spot” fines for any kind of traffic violation.
- Pay on booth for the cheap toll roads in Argentina such as National Route A003 or Tigre Access.
- Follow the speed limits of 40-60 kph (urban), 110 kph (rural) and 120-130 kph (motorway).
- The drunk driving limit is 50mg of blood alcohol and you can use a cell phone with a hands free kit only.
- The minimum car rental age in Argentina is 21 years while the minimum age required for driving is 17 years.
- Park the car in a well-lit parking lot to avoid theft. In Argentina, parking areas aren’t clearly marked.
- To drive a car in Argentina, you might need an international driving license or just a driving license from your own country.
- Kids below the age of 12, need to be seated in the rear seat with the help of a child restraint. You can add booster cushions and infant seats to the car rental on the last step before payment.
Passenger facilities at Cordoba Airport
Car hire companies have their desks in the airport's arrivals hall
Travelers can use the free Wi-Fi within the terminals of Cordoba Airport.
There is a duty-free shop, a newspaper shop, and a pharmacy.
Airport has long & short term outdoor parking with first fifteen minutes free.
'Moka & Deli’ and Havana Cafe, open 24 hours, are good options
For the disabled
Airport has ramps, lifts, special toilets & telephones for the deaf.
About Cordoba Airport, Argentina
|Address:||Av. la voz del interior 8500, Pajas Blancas, Cordoba, 14005, Argentina.|
One of the longest names in the world, the official name for Airport of Cordoba is Ingeniero Aeronautico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella International Airport. 9 km from central Cordoba, this is the most important airport in Cordoba and the third largest in the country. The modern airport is often simply referred to as Pajas Blancas.
Airlines operating in and out of the airport include Aerochaco, Aerolineas Argentinas, Andes Lineas Aereas, Austral Lineas Aereas, Copa Airlines, Gol Transportes Aereos, LAN Airlines, LAN Argentina, LAN Peru, and Sol Lineas Aereas. The airport has good facilities, services, and amenities for passengers in its renovated terminal building. From Control Tower, you can get a spectacular 360 degree view. The nearest hotel to the airport is located 1.7 km away.
The nearest attractions to Cordoba Airport, Argentina
With a car rental picked up at Cordoba Airport, you can travel to the following destinations.
- Capilla Domestica Compania de Jesus
- Camino de las Altas Cumbres
- Los Túneles de Taninga
- Salvador Gimenez
- El Camino del Cuadrado