Reserving a car rental is the easiest and quickest way to travel in and around Belgrano. Though there is public transit and taxis available, the options are not always the safest and the most convenient. Renting a car on the other hand allows you to go around the city at your own pace and make as many detours as you want to without any time restraint.
Rent a car from VIPCars.com for your next trip to Buenos Aires, Belgrano. We offer cheapest prices on car rental and are well known for our efficient 24/7 customer support. Being associated with the top car rental brands we are able to provide one of the widest fleet of car options, the cars are fairly clean and new. Our main motive is the enhance the customer experience while providing friendly booking options
Tips to Rent a Car in Buenos Aires Belgrano
- Speed limit: 40 km/h around the residential areas, 60 km/h in the urban areas and 80 km/h in suburban main roads.
- Seatbelts are compulsory for all the passengers seated in the car.
- Children under 12 years of age are to be seated in the backseat of the car.
- A child seat for children under the age of 4 and booster seats for children from 4-10 years of age is compulsory.
- Ezeiza International Airport aka Ministro Pistarini International Airport is situated approx. 40-50 minutes away from Belgrano, Buenos Aires. Tourists landing at the airport mostly prefer to rent a car directly from the airport.
- To rent a car you will need to have a driver’s license (DL) held for 2 or more years, an International Driving Permit (IDP) if your DL is not in Latin alphabet, and international ID proof preferably a passport.
- The minimum age to rent a car in Belgrano is 21 years with a limited fleet of car rental options.
- The car rental driver is required to have a credit card to pay the security deposit at the rental desk at Belgrano.