Guaranteed lowest prices on Rio de Janeiro Airport car rental deals!
VIP Cars guarantees the best prices on car rental deals for Rio de Janeiro Galeao Airport, also known as Rio de Janeiro–Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport. You can select a vehicle of your choice from our extensive range of car hire fleet comprising of mini, compact, economy, standard, van, SUV, and luxury cars. Whether you plan to hire an economy or luxury car rental for Rio de Janeiro Airport, we have the best-priced deal for you. Besides cheap car hire deals, we also extend exclusive offers on useful add-ons such as satellite navigation system, child seat, and additional driver among others.
Our car rental supplier companies at Rio de Janeiro Airport
While Movida and Unidas have their service desks near the Arrivals Terminal, Alamo, Localiza, National, and Sixt operate from an off-site location. Get ready to drive your rental car soon after getting down at Rio Airport. Collect your baggage and walk straightaway to the car hire supplier concerned.
Benefits of using VIP Cars to book a rental car for Rio de Janeiro Airport
Giving you the best car rental brands to choose from, along with low-cost deals, VIP Cars is an ideal place to book a rental car for Rio de Janeiro Galeao Airport. At VIP Cars we offer:
- Every car rental deal for GIG Airport comes inclusive of all standard inclusions such as free cancellation, unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, theft waiver, third party liability insurance, associated taxes and fee.
- Our time-tested alliance with well-known domestic as well as international rental car companies such as, Alamo, Localiza, Movida, National, Sixt, and Unidas, assures you of well-maintained vehicles in all the rental car categories for Rio Airport.
24/7 Assistance & Free Cancellation
- With a dedicated customer support team ready to answer your queries related to Rio Airport car hire, you can get in touch anytime should a need arises. Also, we don't charge any fee if you cancel your car rental deal 24 hours before the pickup time.
Rio de Janeiro Airport
Officially known as the Rio de Janeiro–Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport, the Rio de Janeiro Airport is one of the busiest airports in Brazil. Ranked among the biggest aviation hubs of Latin America, Rio Airport consists of two large passenger terminals. The airport underwent significant expansion following approval of Brazil's candidature to host 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Summer Olympics.
Hire a car from Rio Airport and make most of your time, while exploring all the beautiful places that this lively city has to offer. Moreover, it will not just broaden your reach but it's also safe to rent a car in Rio de Janeiro rather than depending on public transport.
|Address:||Av. Vinte de Janeiro, Ilha do Governador, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 21941-900|
Top attractions in Rio de Janeiro
For a city that stretches beyond 480 sq km, hiring a car from Rio de Janeiro Airport makes perfect sense. Moreover, driving on your own gives you plenty of freedom to see Rio, a city that boasts of several iconic landmarks, endless points of interests, and plenty of stunning outdoors blessed with awe-inspiring views. Check out the names of the most visited places in Rio de Janeiro:
Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Christ the Redeemer
Parque Nacional da Tijuca - Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
Av. Pasteur, 520, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255, Brazil
Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Best restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Besides savoring the world famous street food of Rio, along with tangy caipirinha cocktail, you can treat your taste buds to an enriching culinary experience at any of the following restaurants.
- CT Boucherie Rua Dias Ferreira, 636 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22431-050
- Restaurante Olympe R. Custódio Serrão - Lagoa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22470-230
- Aprazivel R. Aprazível, 62 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20241-270
- Zaza Bistro Tropical R. Joana Angélica, 40 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22420-030
- Marius Degustare Av. Atlântica, 290 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22010-000
Best hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Expecting a sleep inducing environment amid comfy settings is natural after a hectic day of driving around a big city. We have collated a list of Rio's best hotels to help you plan your night stay at Rio.
- Belmond Copacabana Palace Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro Av. Atlântica, 2600 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22041-001
- Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro Av. Lúcio Costa, 9600 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22795-0070
- Arena Copacabana Hotel Av. Atlântica, 2064 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001
- Hilton Barra Rio de Janeiro Av. Embaixador Abelardo Bueno, 1430 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22775-040
Most popular events in Rio de Janeiro
Rio's liveliness reaches its zenith with the advent of summer, a season known for a long spell of festivities and exuberance. Magnificent events celebrating Christmas and New Year stretch to the annual Carnival.
Check out the list of some of the most popular events that Rio plays host to.
Most popular road trips from Rio de Janeiro
Who would not like to plan a road trip at such a place where miles of beautiful coastline guarantees an unforgettable experience? Be its luxury resorts, secluded beach areas, or wildlife reserves, this Brazilian state gives you innumerable options to get into your Rio de Janeiro Airport car rental and enjoy a blissful drive.
Rio de Janeiro – Buzios
Approx. Distance: 176 km/109 miles via BR-101 & Via Lagos
A bubbling tourist destination, Buzios is famous for its long list of beaches, cobblestone streets, and wealth of outdoor activities.
You will also find Buzios a perfect place to enjoy an active nightlife. Eat a delicious meal, listen to some live music, or dance all night long.
Rio de Janeiro – Angra dos Reis
Approx. Distance: 157km/98 miles via Rod. Gov. Mário Covas & BR-101
Consisting of nearly 365 islands and more than 2,000 beaches, Angra dos Reis is the most visited archipelago in Latin America.
Besides several plush resorts and upscale residential complexes, Angra dos Reis is home to incredible wildlife reserves and protected areas.
Rio de Janeiro – Paraty
Approx. Distance: 248km/154 miles via BR-101
Get ready to be amazed by the charms of Paraty, a small town that has transformed itself from an old fishing village to a leading tourism destination.
Seamlessly blending its collection of historical sites with beautiful natural landscapes, Paraty is a perfect spot to unwind your day.
Rio de Janeiro – Petropolis
Approx. Distance: 68km/42 miles via BR-040
A spectacular mountain town, Petropolis had been a summer retreat destination of the royal family during the 19th century.
Think of no other place other than Petropolis if you've developed a penchant for spending time in solitude amid old bridges, canals, parks, and exquisite street lamps.