Book an economical rental car for Natal Airport today!
Hire a car for Natal Airport from VIP Cars and get a vehicle to move around in a sheer comfort. Our low-cost rental cars and a large fleet give you the best NAT Airport car hire deal at an affordable price. Whether you're visiting Natal for business or vacation, we have a suitable rental car that fits into your budget and fulfills your traveling needs. You can choose from compacts, sedans, vans, convertibles, and SUVs. Customize your Greater Natal International Airport rental car deal with our useful add-ons such as GPS navigation system, additional driver, and child seats.
Use VIP Cars mobile app to book
NAT Airport car hire
- Book a rental car for Natal Airport on the go with our mobile application, which is available for free download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- VIP Cars mobile app is the fastest and easiest way to book a rental car for Greater Natal International Airport while you're on the move.
- Equipped with an intuitive and user-friendly booking engine, our mobile application lets you make an online car hire reservation for Greater Natal International in a few minutes.
Terms and conditions for Natal Airport car rental
As VIP Cars works with several renowned rental car companies at Natal Airport, including Alamo, Hertz Car Rental, Localiza, Movida, National, Sixt, and Unidas, variation in terms and conditions is understandable. However, major terms and conditions for Natal Airport car hire are as follows:
- Minimum age to rent a car in Natal is 21 years. Additionally, if you have been holding a driving license for less than 2 years, buying a Junior Protection is mandatory. The same rule applies to the additional driver.
- One-way car rental and cross-border car hire from Natal Airport is allowed by paying an additional fee that ranges between $100-$2,538.
- We strongly recommended that you take a good look at the detailed terms before making an online reservation. Our 24/7 booking support team is always available to elaborate should you need any further clarification on Natal Airport rental car terms and conditions.
Benefits of booking a rental car for Natal Airport
- Using Natal Airport car hire will let you cover all of your planned excursion trips in utmost comfort. Our suppliers – Localiza, Movida, and Unidas are on site car hire suppliers at NAT Airport with their service desks located near the Domestic Arrivals hall.
- Your Natal Airport rental car will come with an 'Unlimited Mileage' plan that doesn't allow the distance between any two worth seeing attractions disrupt your sightseeing tour.
- Booking a rental car for NAT will save you from an inefficient public transport service and give you the freedom to move around as per your own schedule.
Reasons to book NAT Airport car hire from VIP Cars
- We simplify your research process by displaying a list of rental cars available from respective car hire companies at Greater Natal International Airport.
- You can easily compare among available deals and select the best-priced car hire deal for Gonçalo do Amarante – Natal International Airport.
- Besides offering free comparisons and no online booking fee, we allow you to cancel your NAT Airport car hire deal for free 24 hours before the pickup time.
Natal International Airport
Primarily serving Natal, the capital of Brazil's Rio Grande de Norte State, the Greater Natal International Airport is situated about 16 miles away from Downtown Natal. Despite its moderate spread, the Rio Grande do Norte/São Gonçalo do Amarante–Governador Aluízio Alves International Airport will not disappoint you in terms of passenger facilities that include – duty-free shopping stores, tourist information centers, currency exchange kiosks, and several restaurants.
|Address:||Avenida Dr. Ruy Pereira dos Santos, 3100 - Aeroporto, São Gonçalo do Amarante - RN, 59290-000, Brazil|
Places to visit in Natal Airport car rental
If an idea of a memorable holiday near the clean beaches is what you've been looking forward to, Natal is going to stand up to your expectations. Rio Grande de Norte's capital city is all about larger than life beaches, exciting excursion tours to nearby places, fine restaurants, and a great nightlife. With so much to explore in and around Natal, a rental car from Greater Natal Airport is all you need for an uninterrupted fun. Top 5 attractions in Natal include:
Praia de Areia PretaAv. Senador Dinarte Mariz, 2657-2753, Natal – RN, Brazil
- Drive to Natal's famous beach and discover the true beauty of the greenish-blue ocean. It is also a hub for a variety of water sporting events.
- Enjoy a leisure stroll on sidewalks where you'll also find several small kiosks selling delicious snacks and drinks.
Ludovicus - Instituto Câmara CascudoAv. Câmara Cascudo, 377 - Cidade Alta, Natal - RN, 59025-280, Brazil
- Dedicated to Luis da Câmara Cascudo, a notable historian and anthropologist, Ludovicus will give you a great insight into Brazilian culture.
- Cascudo's house, which has been turned into a center, features a well-stocked library, massive photographic collection, and merchandise store.
Popular Culture Museum Djalma MaranhãoPraça Augusto Severo, S/N - Ribeira, Natal - RN, 59012-380, Brazil
- If you're keen enough to know more about the region's history and important events, you'll not find any other place as useful as this museum.
- A treasure trove of pictures, dolls, and several other extraordinary objects, Popular Culture Museum Djalma Maranhão is a visual treat.
Museu De Minérios RNAv. Sen. Salgado Filho - Candelária, Natal - RN, 59015-000, Brazil
- Despite its modest size, the Museu De Minérios RN continues to garner tourists' attention due to its impressive collection.
- The museum opens at 01:00 pm and the entry is free. However, you'll need to park your NAT car hire at Shop Ping Midway Mall parking.
Casa dos Milagres MuseumR. Aderbal de Figueiredo, 980 - Petrópolis, Natal - RN, 59010-780, Brazil
- Dedicated to the religious faith of people belonging to northeast Brazil, the museum showcases hundreds of sacred images and objects.
- Don't get deceived by the small entrance that this museum has. Once inside, you'll find it large enough to spend 2 hours.
Popular day trips from Natal
As it goes without saying, day trips from Natal are irresistibly delightful owing to the region's natural beauty and friendliness. Crank the engine of your Natal Airport car hire and embark on a memorable day trip. We present you with the names of the most popular day trip destinations from Natal.
Natal – Maracajaú
Approx. Distance:(52 km/32 miles via BR-101)
A beach destination free from the crowd, Maracajaú is an ideal location to enjoy surfing, kite flying, and snorkeling. A vast expanse of sand dunes, along with a secluded beach area, is a perfect place to spend your day. Maracajau doesn't disappoint in terms of food either. You can expect to get a nice lunch serving from any of the nearby restaurants.
Natal – Pipa
Approx. Distance: (80 km/50 miles via BR-101)
Pipa is another beautiful beach where you can easily plan a stay for a day or two. Famous for its scenic drive, magnificent ocean views, palm trees' plantations, white sand dunes, imposing cliffs, water sports, and a lively nightlife, Pipa will keep you engaged in one way or the other. Your driving route from Natal to Pipa will also be full of captivating locations.
Natal – Genipabu
Approx. Distance: (21 km/13 miles via Av. Moema Tinoco da Cunha Lima)
A picture-perfect tourist destination located quite near to Natal, Genipabu can be easily covered in a day. As you get closer to Genipabu, you'll find yourself surrounded by a stunning landscape that features glowing sand dunes. Do take out time to try Genipabu's famous buggy rides and fresh food at any of the beach side restaurants.