Book a cheap car rental in Dubai today!
If you are looking for a car rental at affordable prices then you are at the right place as VIPCars lets you book the best car rental for Dubai. Our suppliers provide services in all major locations in Dubai like the famous hotels, airports, neighbourhoods, malls and beaches.
We work with world-class suppliers like Thrifty, Sixt, Hertz and Europcar so that you enjoy a comfortable car rental in Dubai. Our fleet of cars for Dubai is the widest, comprising vehicles from brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes, Mini Cooper, etc. We have a very advanced booking process that lets you book the finest car rental in just a few minutes. You won’t have to worry or get hassled while holidaying in a fantastic destination like Dubai if you have an independent car rental at your disposal. The public transport of Dubai like the metro is not available round the clock, so, depending on the metro will restrict you from enjoying the famed nightlife of the city.
Our customer support is available round the clock to serve you via email, phone or chat. At VIPCars.com, you can view the prices in any currency like AED or USD and even view the deals in any language. Our car rentals come with free inclusions like VAT, unlimited mileage, etc. Therefore, you must rent a car in Dubai to explore the fabulous city and its surroundings.
Our car hire companies in Dubai
At our website, VIPCars.com, a user can look for car rental deals supplied by various brands. Each brand has a separate fleet, terms and conditions as well as advantages. All of our suppliers in Dubai are trust-worthy and well-reputed.
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Dollar Rent A Car
- Avis Car Rental
- Budget Rent A Car
- Sixt rent a car
- Hertz Car Rental
- Firefly Car Rental
- Europcar Car Hire
Reasons why renting a car in Dubai is a sensible decision
- Walking to metro stations or bus stops in the scorching heat is not what you’d like to do during a relaxing holiday.
- Having a personal car, makes the trip so much more comfortable as you do not have to depend on the restricted timing of public transportation.
- Dubai is an ideal city for driving a car due to its well-maintained network of roads and proper signage.
- It is more economical to rent a car in Dubai than using a taxi. Also, you have to wait or look for a taxi every time you need to commute.
- Public transport is available in selected areas only but you can drive the car rental anywhere.
- You can travel to the beautiful emirates near Dubai, like Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, in a car rental to make the most of your Dubai trip.
Popular pick up locations for car rentals in Dubai
We make sure that you can rent a car from any of the popular locations in the city of Dubai. Hence, our services can be availed from landmarks hotels of Dubai, airport, downtown, neighbourhoods along with islands, malls, beaches and marinas of the city.
- Atlantis The Palm Hotel
- Dubai International Airport
- Sheikh Zayad Road
- Internet City
- Jebel Ali
- Dubai Mall
- Jumeirah Beach
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Mall of the Emirates
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Dubai?
To drive in the UAE, you need to be at least 18 years old but for renting a car, the minimum age is 21. For selected cars and suppliers, 25 is the minimum age for renting.
A small comparison of our car rental fleet in Dubai
- We have cars of all shapes and sizes for Dubai, loaded with impressive features. We recommend renting a 4-wheel drive SUV to experience the beauty of the Arabian Desert. If driving a Lamborghini, Rolls Royce or Ferrari is on your wish-list then you can select a car from our “special” category.
- Mid-size cars are preferred in Dubai, due to the extra legroom and luggage space paired with a great fuel-economy. Also, you can go for a luxury vehicle like Cadillac XTS at the cheapest rates. The travellers who want to save money, should go for economy cars as these come with adequate storage space and a great fuel-economy. Choose a van or minivan if the number of travellers is big as these are 7 to 9-seater vehicles.
Get to know Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the UAE, famous for extravagant shopping, advanced architecture and its nightlife. Dubai is rich in hotels and resorts, with accommodations ranging from budget hotels to high-end luxury getaways.
You can choose to stay at any of the great locations in Dubai like Deira, Marina and Sheikh Zayad Road. Avoid rush hours while driving; the work week in Dubai starts from Sunday and ends on Thursdays with Fridays and Saturdays being the weekend days. Try the many varieties of dates and the unique middle eastern cuisine comprising shawarma, hummus, curries, rice and fish as well as the very much loved Arabic coffee. The gold souks of Dubai are a must-visit for the lavish and unique display of gold jewellery available at pocket-friendly prices.
What are the top places to visit in Dubai?
Burj Khalifa1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai.
Distance by car from Downtown Dubai- 7 min (2.1 km) via Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
Burj Al ArabJumeirah Street - United Arab Emirates.
Distance by car from Downtown Dubai- 17 min (16.4 km) via Abu Dhabi - Ghweifat International Hwy/Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11
The Dubai MallFinancial Center Rd - Dubai.
Distance by car from Downtown Dubai- 11 min (3.2 km) via Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
Mall of the EmiratesSheikh Zayed Road, 4th Interchange, Al Barsha 1, Al Barsha, Dubai.
Distance by car from Downtown Dubai- 16 min (15.8 km) via Abu Dhabi - Ghweifat International Hwy/Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11
Wild Wadi Water ParkJumeirah St - Dubai.
Distance by car from Downtown Dubai- 18 min (16.4 km) via Abu Dhabi - Ghweifat International Hwy/Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11