Car Rental Agadir Airport [AGA], Agadir - Morocco
Book a cheap car rental for Agadir airport and make the most of your Moroccan trip on your own schedule and time. Our suppliers provide car hire deals for all sorts of occasions, and for the duration that you want. looking for long term rentals cars, monthly deals or a one-way rental, with our partners, you can book any deal at the price that suits you the best. The dense network of locations allows them to offer one-way within Morroco and the great fleet - inclusive of vans, luxury cars, minivans, and SUVs - allow you to choose the car-type that matches your travel needs.
- Generally speaking, majority of suppliers only allow 21 & above drivers to rent cars in Morocco, still you should read the terms and conditions before renting the car. Suppliers charge 'young driver surcharge’ from the under 25 drivers; some suppliers even allow drivers in age bracket of 18-20, but in that case the rental charges are higher.
- For a successful pickup, you will have to show your original driver’s license, credit card, IDP and an identity proof. Copies of the original driver license and temporary licenses are not be entertained. An IDP is essential and more so when your license is not in English.
- Read the T&Cs to know which fuel policy is offered and confirm it at the time of booking and refuel the car as per the fuel policy before the return. If you fail to refuel the rental car there would be charges.
Car rental companies at Agadir Airport
At Agadir airport we work with great rental car brands in Morocco. In addition to deals available at a range of prices, these partner companies of ours offer a big variety when it comes to car fleet, locations and benefits, like inclusions and add-ons. GPS, additional driver, baby seat and WIFI devices are some of the common add-ons that you can expect to see with our car rental deals; to rent these, the travelers have to pay extra. Collision damage waiver, theft waiver and unlimited mileage are the most common inclusions offered by the suppliers. Call us for more information.
We work with the following rental agencies in Morocco for Agadir airport:
- Hertz Car Rental
- Hire Automotive Group
- Thrifty Car Rental
Location of the car rental desks: Of the afore-mentioned car hire agencies, Europcar and Sixt have their counters in the airport’s arrival hall. All other partners of ours provide meet-and-greet service.
Most popular drop off locations in Agadir airport
If you want to pick your car somewhere in Agadir and return it at the airport or vice versa, that can be done. Just fill in the search form and use the 'Different drop-off location?’ section to change your drop off location and time. By doing this your normal rental gets converted into one way deal and suppliers charge extra fee for this service.
- Car rental return locations in Agadir: Agadir downtown, Agadir bus station
- Car rental return locations in Morocco near Agadir: Casa Port Train Station, Casablanca Airport, Fez Airport, Ouarzazate Airport, Oujda Airport, Rabat Airport, Rabat Downtown, Rabat Hotel, Rabat Medina Train Station, Tangier Airport and Tangier Downtown
Agadir airport – Information
The Agadir Airport is an international airport located in the city of Agadir in Morocco. Also called the Al Massira International Airport, this airport handles more than three million passengers every year. The airport serves international flights from UK and Ireland as well as other neighboring countries. The Agadir Airport is known to offer a special VIP service called Salon Convives de Marque where passengers can enjoy fast and priority boarding.
Since it is located within the city, it is nearby many city attractions such as the Amazigh Heritage Museum and the Garden of Olhao. Among various terminal facilities available at this airport, car rental desks are quite popular among travelers arriving at Agadir. VIP Cars enjoys tie-ups with some of the leading rental providers in Agadir, thus we let you find cheapest deals for your booking online before your arrival at the airport.